Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Quack

I figured I never actually introduced myself, so for my 1,000th message it’s finally time.

I’m Tim, or Kloska as you probably better recognize me as. I’m 16 years old and I live in a flat in Sweden with my sister, dad and three cats. I study first year of technology and media communication in a Swedish gymnasium, equivalent to senior high school.

My interest for Cube started after I watched a Swedish Youtuber play lucky islands on the server. At the time I did not have a Minecraft account, but only played singleplayer on a pirate copy. In July 2016, I convinced my dad to let my buy a Minecraft account. So the same hour after I got my Minecraft account (that I at the time also shared with my sister) I joined CubeCraft to play Lucky Islands which to this day still is an all time favourite.

Some of you may wonder wtq (@Keanu) I got the name Kloska from. It’s quite simple. I spammed my keyboard until I got an acceptable name (that I could read out loud without sounding like a buzzing beehive) since I couldn’t come up with a good permanent name for my Agario account back in 2014.

Even though I have a duck as a profile picture, my love for cats is much greater. I have three

Norwegian forest cats. They’re all brothers, but they don’t look alike except their fluffy fur and size.
They were all named by the breeder, so don’t ask me what I was thinking of when naming them lol

upload_2019-11-16_15-47-43.png

This is Chili:
upload_2019-11-16_15-48-36.png
upload_2019-11-16_15-48-56.png
He is a very cozy little guy who loves candy, stealing my chair, keeping me company whilst I’m playing and to sleep high up in their cat tree.

This is Cactus:
upload_2019-11-16_15-49-38.png
upload_2019-11-16_15-50-19.png
He is a shy, yet smart and cozy cat. He’s able to open doors, including kitchen cabinets and our fridge, so we’ve had to lock up the fridge with some velcro. He’s the one who is up in my face the most, or actually on my shoulders.

This is Kiskin (pronounced kischin):
upload_2019-11-16_15-50-58.png
upload_2019-11-16_15-51-34.png

He is an offish cat, but yet curious about new things. He’s very dedicated to my sister and following her around wherever she is. He’s also rather loud sometimes, meowing a lot.

To end this thread off, I’ll list some random things.

- I once had a pet snail that I found on the street. I put it in a jar with some grass. I put on a lid with holes in it so the snail could breathe. I gave it a name, I think it was snille which is Swedish for genius. I felt bad for the snail and released it the day after.

- I’ve never seen a Marvel movie.

- Stranger things is actually awesome.

- Riverdale was good in season one before they made too many side stories without a point to them. The other seasons are bad, but I’m still watching for some reason.

- Kalles kaviar <3

- Turtle

- I got about 40% of my forums messages from bedrock reports so far.

- 32? 33.

- My school has an official discord

Tack. Hejdå!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
QUACK IS MY WORD U STOLE IT!!!!111!!

For the rest, hi Klos :p Nice to meet you xD

Btw i love your cats, have one myself as well :heart_eyes:

Reactions: Kloska

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Nice to meet you Kloska, do you come here often? Do you have any hobbies? Welcome to the one and only cool forums!

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hej och välkommen till forumet :)
Do you like to have kalles kaviar on eggs, on a bread or do you just eat it with a spoon?

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hi Kloska, I like castus. bye.

Jokes aside, congratulations with your 1K messages and this beautifull introduction! Hope to see you longer as a staff member :)

Psst.. I recently killed you :cool:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Quack

I figured I never actually introduced myself, so for my 1,000th message it’s finally time.

I’m Tim, or Kloska as you probably better recognize me as. I’m 16 years old and I live in a flat in Sweden with my sister, dad and three cats. I study first year of technology and media communication in a Swedish gymnasium, equivalent to senior high school.

My interest for Cube started after I watched a Swedish Youtuber play lucky islands on the server. At the time I did not have a Minecraft account, but only played singleplayer on a pirate copy. In July 2016, I convinced my dad to let my buy a Minecraft account. So the same hour after I got my Minecraft account (that I at the time also shared with my sister) I joined CubeCraft to play Lucky Islands which to this day still is an all time favourite.

Some of you may wonder wtq (@Keanu) I got the name Kloska from. It’s quite simple. I spammed my keyboard until I got an acceptable name (that I could read out loud without sounding like a buzzing beehive) since I couldn’t come up with a good permanent name for my Agario account back in 2014.

Even though I have a duck as a profile picture, my love for cats is much greater. I have three

Norwegian forest cats. They’re all brothers, but they don’t look alike except their fluffy fur and size.
They were all named by the breeder, so don’t ask me what I was thinking of when naming them lol

This is Chili:
He is a very cozy little guy who loves candy, stealing my chair, keeping me company whilst I’m playing and to sleep high up in their cat tree.

This is Cactus:
He is a shy, yet smart and cozy cat. He’s able to open doors, including kitchen cabinets and our fridge, so we’ve had to lock up the fridge with some velcro. He’s the one who is up in my face the most, or actually on my shoulders.

This is Kiskin (pronounced kischin):

He is an offish cat, but yet curious about new things. He’s very dedicated to my sister and following her around wherever she is. He’s also rather loud sometimes, meowing a lot.

To end this thread off, I’ll list some random things.

- I once had a pet snail that I found on the street. I put it in a jar with some grass. I put on a lid with holes in it so the snail could breathe. I gave it a name, I think it was snille which is Swedish for genius. I felt bad for the snail and released it the day after.

- I’ve never seen a Marvel movie.

- Stranger things is actually awesome.

- Riverdale was good in season one before they made too many side stories without a point to them. The other seasons are bad, but I’m still watching for some reason.

- Kalles kaviar <3

- Turtle

- I got about 40% of my forums messages from bedrock reports so far.

- 32? 33.

- My school has an official discord

Tack. Hejdå!

CATS!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom