Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jamith

Jan 1, 2014
Hi! My name is Jamith, but my in game name is Zohniey. I made my forum account January 1st 2014. Crazy, right? How many other players can say they made there account 6 and a half years ago!

I haven't played Cubecraft in soooo long. I came to check out the staff roster and I saw that the very old owner, who i cant remember the name of, is no longer here? It was originally himself and @rubik_cube_man. Also, what happened to the old admin who was incharge of the build team with @Efcluke94 ? Would be nice to know!

Thanks for reading c:

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi welcome back!

First of all I don't really know what exactly happenend but CubeCraft has been updated very well!
The old owner isn't here anymore unfortunately.
And I don't know what happenend to the old builder but I think they didn't had enough time to manage the server and stopped.
Maybe you could ask rubik yourself?
I'll hope you have an amazing time on CubeCraft again!

Have a nice day :D

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
😂 a lot has changed in time. I’ve played since about the cube/chunk merge and I feel a similar way.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Hi! My name is Jamith, but my in game name is Zohniey. I made my forum account January 1st 2014. Crazy, right? How many other players can say they made there account 6 and a half years ago!

I haven't played Cubecraft in soooo long. I came to check out the staff roster and I saw that the very old owner, who i cant remember the name of, is no longer here? It was originally himself and @rubik_cube_man. Also, what happened to the old admin who was incharge of the build team with @Efcluke94 ? Would be nice to know!

Thanks for reading c:

You thought you were special, huh? I can say that too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom