Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jamith

Jan 1, 2014
Hi! My name is Jamith, but my in game name is Zohniey. I made my forum account January 1st 2014. Crazy, right? How many other players can say they made there account 6 and a half years ago!

I haven't played Cubecraft in soooo long. I came to check out the staff roster and I saw that the very old owner, who i cant remember the name of, is no longer here? It was originally himself and @rubik_cube_man. Also, what happened to the old admin who was incharge of the build team with @Efcluke94 ? Would be nice to know!

Thanks for reading c:

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Hi welcome back!

First of all I don't really know what exactly happenend but CubeCraft has been updated very well!
The old owner isn't here anymore unfortunately.
And I don't know what happenend to the old builder but I think they didn't had enough time to manage the server and stopped.
Maybe you could ask rubik yourself?
I'll hope you have an amazing time on CubeCraft again!

Have a nice day :D

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
😂 a lot has changed in time. I’ve played since about the cube/chunk merge and I feel a similar way.

erikis10

Mar 13, 2014
-
Hi! My name is Jamith, but my in game name is Zohniey. I made my forum account January 1st 2014. Crazy, right? How many other players can say they made there account 6 and a half years ago!

I haven't played Cubecraft in soooo long. I came to check out the staff roster and I saw that the very old owner, who i cant remember the name of, is no longer here? It was originally himself and @rubik_cube_man. Also, what happened to the old admin who was incharge of the build team with @Efcluke94 ? Would be nice to know!

Thanks for reading c:

You thought you were special, huh? I can say that too!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom