Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
It nice to see these Update messages every once in a while, keep up the good work! Also, Welcome to Community New Devs, can't wait to see the many accomplishments you'll bring to this server!! UwU

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I posted this in CC memes but I want this here too lol

Bedrock finally getting anti-cheat devs:
6CFD8FB2-B097-4579-B5A0-B7A9AE5C52AB.png

But yes, I think I speak for every Bedrock player when I say we are so excited to have some anti-cheat coming along with skyblock and bug fixes! I look forward to seeing what the dev team comes up with! Welcome!!!

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
First off all welcome to all new developers! I can't wait to see what new and cool updates you have plant for the network. ^^
Keep up the good work! :)

Geodas11

Dec 1, 2019
Europe - Czechia
That is super, you are developing both platforms (Java, Bedrock). Some servers (I wont say their names) are only developing Java network or only developing Bedrock network. I see your work on both :) . CubeCraft is and always be the best, what i have ever found in Minecraft. Thank you so much for making me happy and entertainmed. I am so happy that you are working on Anti-Cheat. It is very important for normal players! Some idiots who not understand rules need to be punished a lot! I am Leaderboard player on Bedrock network, and i must say that there are more hackers than usually in last weeks. So i am so happy to read this. I fully respect that it is hard to develop. I wish all developers the best, and good luck :) I am reporting some of hackers, but my internet is not so much fast. Uploading videos to YouTube take long to me. So developing Anti-Cheat is very cool and good thing. Surely more important than adding new updates of games or new games. I will support your work with another purchase soon ^^ I am going to work to get into VIP level 4. Thank you for reading my message, if you really read it. I wanted to praise you. Best wishes and Good luck!

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
This is the biggest step this server has ever made and i'm happy to see it going in the right path.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom