Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think the sentinel anticheat is fine, but I have had two friends of mine banned in the same day. I don’t know if that is a glitch, but I think it was unfair for sure as they were not cheating or were given any atvantage. It was simply just lag from breaking a block.

Apr 14, 2017
I think the sentinel anticheat is fine, but I have had two friends of mine banned in the same day. I don’t know if that is a glitch, but I think it was unfair for sure as they were not cheating or were given any atvantage. It was simply just lag from breaking a block.
I think sometimes it false ban and sometimes not. Bc Sentinel banning the hackers really fast.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I got banned by sentinel 2 times without hacks. I only use 5zig mod.And When i saw i got ban i removed 5zig.
you have to appeal, it will get denied, and then you'll have to contact crazymanJR on discord
and dont post a single message for every reply, you can tag multiple replies from others in one message, like this;
I think sometimes it false ban and sometimes not. Bc Sentinel banning the hackers really fast.
Yaay now can all hackerssss gett bannnnnnneeedddd.
I hope That Sentinel dont False banning......:cube_light::cube_light::mad:o_O
I got appeal denied.....

see, 5 different messages of you quoted in one reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom