Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Sentiel is doing a good work each day i find a few hackers, in the past i found a party of hacker i think the cubecraft team did a great work thanks =)

Reactions: Marieke2001

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just now I'm in a game with a kid that used killaura, fly and possible more.

Yay Sentinel!

Proboly dose not read full thread...
Makes message...
upload_2017-6-30_18-45-1-gif.134634

Reactions: Injunction

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Thinks you can't complain, because sentinel bans in waves.
Because staying silent and not letting the developers know which kind of hacks are still being used does help.

giphy.gif

They have logs so I'm sure they know what hacks are being used.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You can never have enough information when you are working on such a complicated program.
They need to get the information in a way that client devs can't efficiently test the anti-cheat in order to bypass it. Ban waves may be annoying for players, but they are really useful to prevent bypassing. It's not like the hackers don't get banned at all.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Literally never said anything about that.
It's pretty logical to be honest.
As an anti-cheat developer, would you make it an instant ban as soon as someone is supposedly hacking?
If so, client devs would just use alts to test the client over and over again until it doesn't get them banned. (Efficient testing)
With the current banwave system, they'd have to wait an unspecified amount of time again and again to see if they were banned for it, making it much more time consuming to test it.
If you think about it, it makes sense.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It's pretty logical to be honest.
As an anti-cheat developer, would you make it an instant ban as soon as someone is supposedly hacking?
If so, client devs would just use alts to test the client over and over again until it doesn't get them banned. (Efficient testing)
With the current banwave system, they'd have to wait an unspecified amount of time again and again to see if they were banned for it, making it much more time consuming to test it.
If you think about it, it makes sense.

Once again. Never said anything about it being good or bad.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Thinks you can't complain, because sentinel bans in waves.
Because staying silent and not letting the developers know which kind of hacks are still being used does help.

giphy.gif

Try to insult me!
HAHAHA!!!
Still not posting logically dose not understand!!!

giphy.gif

You can never have enough information when you are working on such a complicated program.

STILL DOSE NOT UNDERSTAND AND REFUSES TO LISTEN!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Try to insult me!
HAHAHA!!!
Still not posting logically dose not understand!!!

giphy.gif

STILL DOSE NOT UNDERSTAND AND REFUSES TO LISTEN!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Kid, don't take this so personal. What I said was pretty normal and is logical. Might need to get some of that anger out of you before posting pictures like a mad men.

I won't post a gif this time, seems to hit a nerve over at your side.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Kid, don't take this so personal. What I said was pretty normal and is logical. Might need to get some of that anger out of you before posting pictures like a mad men.

I won't post a gif this time, seems to hit a nerve over at your side.

LOL don't call me kid and wth would I take it personal your posts make no sence and whats is your problem you don't have to be like that...

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
LOL don't call me kid and wth would I take it personal your posts make no sence and whats is your problem you don't have to be like that...

I share what I experienced in a game. You try to make fun of me.

I liked how you used a gif, so me being good sports thought I would like that too ;)

I get a salty af message back from you. That indeed doesn't make any sense.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I share what I experienced in a game. You try to make fun of me.

I liked how you used a gif, so me being good sports thought I would like that too ;)

I get a salty af message back from you. That indeed doesn't make any sense.

You know what I'm just going to ignore you now because your just clearly playing with me
Long story short sentinel works and that's all to it! :) nice day

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
You know what I'm just going to ignore you now because your just clearly playing with me
Long story short sentinel works and that's all to it! :) nice day

See. Looks like you just can't handle that I had some negative feedback about Sentinel?

I never said it doesn't work. I just shared something that I thought could be useful. No need to try and kick me down because of it?

But good. Then this is the end of it. Hope you have a wonderful day too ;)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I share what I experienced in a game.
well read what you originally said again
Just now I'm in a game with a kid that used killaura, fly and possible more.

Yay Sentinel!
"Yay Sentinel" isn't exactly just sharing what you saw in game it sounds much more like a complaint saying that Sentinel doesn't work
Literally never said anything about that.
well part of that is just some extra information for You and the rest does relate to what you said...
it is talking about why Sentinel bans in waves
which in reality is what was supposedly a missing piece of the puzzle, the reason you saw a hacker was due to ban waves
It really shouldn't make a difference it's not like the devs. have never seen anybody hack they know what kind of hacks players are using already

I'm not saying it was right of The12thDoctor to just mock you with her Gifs I am merely clearing things up so we can stop fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom