Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
2020-08-14_16.34.46.png

Recently, we've bought on some new developers, to yet further expand our developer team. It's important to us that we keep growing our team, as more developers means more content, which means more happy players! :)

Game Developers

Currently, the only developer that we have is @Palombo, however we decided we needed more game developers, as we just weren't able to get out as many game updates as want. Introducing @utf_8 and @WorldeditAPI!

@utf_8 will be working on our Java PvP game, updating Duels, FFA and Assassination! He might even move it across to Bedrock some time after that as well!

@WorldeditAPI has started work on updating our Lucky Islands game for Java! Obviously he will be adding more Lucky Block contents but what other things could he possibly be changing?

Library Developers

Library Developers help us write the supporting content for the network. This includes things such as our kits, achievements and game system. I'm happy to welcome @libraryaddict and @BoxChief!

@libraryaddict is currently working on our build server! The build server is the place where the design team creates wicked looking Minecraft builds for us to enjoy, as well as mega Minecraft Marketplace maps. The tooling that he is currently designing will allow us the ability to more easily release maps to CubeCraft, as well as reducing the performance overhead of loading our current maps!

@BoxChief is going to start work on improving our voting rewards on Java! We would love for you to be able to vote on more sites, as this gives you more rewards, but also helps CubeCraft to grow, and we all know what's going to happen to our Java network if it continues to grow!

I hope you're all as excited as I am for what we have planned. I wish all the new developers the best, and hope they enjoy their time working here at CubeCraft! Remember, that if you ever want the opportunity to work here yourself, keep an eye on our Jobs site!

Bedrock BlockWars full release soon! 😱
image.png

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Welcome to all the new developers!! I hope to see some cool new features and games on cubecraft. :)

Reactions: Matriox

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Welcome new developers, congratulations!

Looking forward to the Duels update(s)! Really exciting to see that my favorite gamemode is getting a new update 👀

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 469419

This is really great! Welcome to you all guys, I'm quite sure that y'all are going to do a excellent work!

😍

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is awesome to see! Glad to see so many talented developers join our team - looking forward to be talking with you all 🥳

Reactions: Story
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom