Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Forum (help) chat

What is it?
It's more like a help desk or just a normal chat with (staff) members
That can be closed when needed.

Why should we add this?
-Normal Pm's to staff members,players... are taking a long time to answerd and/or
to whrite.
-The pm's are more like a mail, but some players want to chat with eachother.
-When you have typed something wrong in a PM you have to send a new mail to the (staff) member, You have to wait a couple of seconds before you can do it.

-For example: a basic facebook chat.
-For staff members it is easy to use, because they can reply verry quickly and they don't have to make mails.
-For members it is more easy, because they can have an answerd verry quickly.

Can abuse be stopped?
Yes, the chat can be locked and players can be muted/banned.

Groups.
You can also make groups, like a group for all the staff members,or a group for all
normal members who know eachother...

help groups.
- A developer group : Here you can report bugs to developers and/or ask questions.
-A moderator and helper group: Here players can ask questions about: bans,forums,the in-game chat, a report that gets denied etc.

I hope you enjoyed reading my suggestion
when you have any questions please ask them
in the comments below.And PLEASE GIVE ME A FEEDBACK.

when you give me a feedback, fully explain why you like or don't like it.

~_foreveryoung_

Reactions: LanceDaniels

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
-Normal Pm's to staff members,players... are taking a long time to answerd and/or
to whrite.
Actually not. Zrinne, me and a couple more staffmembers were in a conversation with a member that asked something and almost immediatly Zrinne responded. Same thing with a couple conversations where Buuddy was added to.

-The pm's are more like a mail, but some players want to chat with eachother.
Like hgbf already said, ask questions at discord.

-When you have typed something wrong in a PM you have to send a new mail to the (staff) member, You have to wait a couple of seconds before you can do it.
So the staffmember gets 2 emails or more from 1 person? People could be spamming it and ban or mute people for it would be a bit too harsh in my opinion

-For staff members it is easy to use, because they can reply verry quickly and they don't have to make mails.
We can also reply verry quickly at private conversations.

-For members it is more easy, because they can have an answerd verry quickly.
Like I already said, most people get an answer very quick.

My opinion about this:
It's not a bad idea. I see why you suggested it, but at the same time it's really unnecessary and it could be easily abused.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's kind of not really necessary, because if you have problems, pm a staff member. Dont have time to wait? Make a discord account and join Cubecraft, or be patient.
It's a good idea in a way, but its not necessary as there are already other places or ways to do this.
(BTW in the future, don't use the light colored text, especially yellow, as it is almost impossible to read)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!