• No

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

6views_

Aug 8, 2016
Near Brighton, UK!
Whilst we're on the subject of clans/ guilds, I have one and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a clan v clan game of Eggwars or anything just shoot me a message!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Think about it. We shouldn't start another conflict with hypixel. I mean, I personally like the idea. We just need more of a spin on our 'guilds'
Well, Hypixel copied whoever came up with it first. We all copy each other no matter how hard we try not to.
I really doesn't matter, they've already taken 1/3 of this server.

I'll always back guilds, it's something that would encourage players. (*NESSECADY*) jk +1 yes thanks :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
There could also be a leaderboard of the strongest guilds. That would be really fun :p
Guild List
The Guild List will provide the top 100 Guilds which each Guild being the head of the Owner.
After you hover over a Guild it will say the amount of EXP, amount of Points and Members. Guilds will be represented by the Leader's head.
So you'll only see heads when you activate the command /guild list. Similar to Freebuild's Top Plots System.
The Guild List will also show the current ranking of your Guild, it's EXP, amount of Points and Members. It should be located on one of the bottom corners of the GUI.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Yes this is fun, I have a server but I this is a more commonly seen in Cubecraft, I think it is just fun to be with your friends in a Guido! Well explained too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.