Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fancyclown

Dec 21, 2016
Pronouns
He/Him
hi im dizzle or cob
i like cubecraft from all the videos when eggwars was the new hit and i just prefer it over the other available choices on minecraft bedrock.
i used to play java but got banned on hypixel so now i main cubecraft.
i play on my playstation or laptop (for bedrock) and hopefully plan to get onto the leaderboards one day. i also plan to eventually apply for helper bc why not
cya
- cob

Last edited:

kyviu

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Dizzle, hope to see you around on the server!
(p.s. Capture the flag duels is the easiest leaderboard to get onto at the moment)

Reactions: fancyclown
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hi im dizzle or cob
i like cubecraft from all the videos with eggwars was the new hit and i just prefer it over the other available choices on minecraft.
i play on my playstation or laptop (for bedrock) and hopefully plan to get onto the leaderboards one day. i also plan to eventually apply for helper bc why not
cya
- cob
Hello Dizzle 👋

Rose♡

Jun 4, 2023
Idaho
Pronouns
She/Her
hi im dizzle or cob
i like cubecraft from all the videos with eggwars was the new hit and i just prefer it over the other available choices on minecraft.
cya
- cob
Hey Dizzle, glad to see your in forums! I hope you get onto the leaderboards, good luck :)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice too have you drizzle. Good luck on getting on the leader board. here have this picture of the General Sherman tree, the largest known living single-stem tree on Earth
General_Sherman_en_californie_a_séquoia_parc.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Top Bottom