Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noodles.

Well-Known Member
Aug 17, 2022
121
225
94
Pronouns
He/Him
I think instead of just having seasonal events of just trying to find something it should be more like challenges, like the Easter bunny, it was more fun than just spending a few hours looking for something and could easily get boring while challenges like the Easter bunny would be way more fun
 

ItsCapybara_

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2022
96
64
69
17
Earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I think instead of just having seasonal events of just trying to find something it should be more like challenges, like the Easter bunny, it was more fun than just spending a few hours looking for something and could easily get boring while challenges like the Easter bunny would be way more fun
I agree
 

winterbear

Well-Known Member
May 20, 2023
141
270
94
21
The underground
Pronouns
He/Him
I think instead of just having seasonal events of just trying to find something it should be more like challenges, like the Easter bunny, it was more fun than just spending a few hours looking for something and could easily get boring while challenges like the Easter bunny would be way more fun
I agree
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
lnlnvxyy wrote on rosian's profile.
hi rosian
Top Bottom