Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I'm not talking about people bringing up actual decent suggestions. I'm talking about threads that just say things like "fix the anticheat" because they're straight up spam. Not only do they take attention away from actually decent threads, but they encourage dozens of people to respond with the same pointless thing - "record and report", "the anticheat is being constantly worked on" enabling people who reply like this to every thread of the type are essentially like/message farming. These threads should be instantly deleted and/or locked to prevent it cluttering up the suggestions subforum, taking attention away from actual quality threads and to prevent like/message farming.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Agreed. We have the same unironic "/report for bedrock" "fix the anticheat" "1v1 our party member" even if they have good suggestions, they are repetitive. It's ok to reply to a thread with these as a joke but dont start one if theres already another 30 +1

Reactions: KitsuneToru

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I'm not talking about people bringing up actual decent suggestions. I'm talking about threads that just say things like "fix the anticheat" because they're straight up spam. Not only do they take attention away from actually decent threads, but they encourage dozens of people to respond with the same pointless thing - "record and report", "the anticheat is being constantly worked on" enabling people who reply like this to every thread of the type are essentially like/message farming. These threads should be instantly deleted and/or locked to prevent it cluttering up the suggestions subforum, taking attention away from actual quality threads and to prevent like/message farming.

Hey :)

Good suggestion, the fact that a thread it's being deleted could prevent future people to respond to a thread that has already been answered with a clear answer and other people repeat the same thing this could be useful to prevent future people do the same and make it a mess, I agree with that this is just my point of view.

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I agree the repetitive spam for suggestions is unnecessary, and I think it's better if a staff locks the post and send a link to the uploader about a thread that has been responded.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I'm going to bump this as it is still an issue. Take this thread for example. It was one of the most viewed and one of the most replied to posts on the page it was found despite the fact that it's essentially a joke thread. Threads like these do nothing but let people like/message farm by saying the same useless thing that's already been said by like 20 other people as well as draw attention from actual high quality threads that people put effort into.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
cant agree more with you. there are way too many people repeating others who already answered a question, with exact the same, or sometimes even less information.
i think stuff like complainments about the anti cheat should always be removed, it works fine as it is! i dont believe 9/10 people get "false banned because im too good", they must have done something wrong.
topics like "add redstone to skyblock" in the skyblock channel has been asked a million times. they are not only spammed at this point, but they're also in the wrong channel for suggestions.

i notice a lot of these type of players are basically new/not too familiar or active on the forum, they should maybe make it easier to find the rules to prevent a part of this problem

Reactions: KitsuneToru

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m going to have to disagree slightly for one reason. This is called the Feedback and Suggestions sub-forum, and some of these kinds of posts are Feedback meaning they should be allowed. This is already a rule as repeating active threads is not allowed, but I do agree that this could be moderated more. I’m split, so I’m open to seeing both sides more before I make a decision.

Reactions: Gregeyy

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I’m going to have to disagree slightly for one reason. This is called the Feedback and Suggestions sub-forum, and some of these kinds of posts are Feedback meaning they should be allowed. This is already a rule as repeating active threads is not allowed, but I do agree that this could be moderated more. I’m split, so I’m open to seeing both sides more before I make a decision.
If pure feedback with no suggestion was the purpose of the subforum, why do people constantly tell people things like "rather than just complaining actually suggest something" etc. Plus if all a thread does is complain about something, especially when people know it's just something like someone complaining about how sentinel hasn't banned every single hacker within 1 nanosecond really a thread that's worth drawing attention away from other actual high quality threads? These threads that literally get memed because they're so pointless and stupid drag loads of attention away from the actual useful threads that actually matter. Not to mention the number of people who are essentially getting free messages and likes by replying with the exact same thing as the 20 people before them in that thread, and the hundreds of people in previous threads saying the same dumb thing.

Reactions: InkAsriel

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
If pure feedback with no suggestion was the purpose of the subforum, why do people constantly tell people things like "rather than just complaining actually suggest something" etc. Plus if all a thread does is complain about something, especially when people know it's just something like someone complaining about how sentinel hasn't banned every single hacker within 1 nanosecond really a thread that's worth drawing attention away from other actual high quality threads? These threads that literally get memed because they're so pointless and stupid drag loads of attention away from the actual useful threads that actually matter. Not to mention the number of people who are essentially getting free messages and likes by replying with the exact same thing as the 20 people before them in that thread, and the hundreds of people in previous threads saying the same dumb thing.
threards about how bad the anti cheat comments be like:
person 1: "its still optimizing"
person 2: "its still optimizing"
person 3: "its still optimizing"....
threads about redstone in skyblock is the same story, everyone repeats the other and its so pointless. as you said, it draws attention away from good things like the real suggestions, but the fact it actually gives people more points and stuff is so stupid, its just farming! not to forget that people dont come with arguments why something is good or bad, or what could be done better. once or twice, sure thing. but some people repeat over, and over, and over.... and its sometimes even necroposting, which is also a problem on the forum that staff should maybe look into. its against the rules to reply to threats that have been dead for 3+weeks, so why keep them open? something like an auto lock would be nice if possible. people can still like the comment they agree with in stead of repeating.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom