Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please select one of the following:

• 1-Heart Boost per kill.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Give a player golden apple to their inventory every time they kill someone. (roughly 2-3 hearts of regen + 2 golden hearts, you have to eat it obviously)

*So being a cleaning scum still works but the person has to eat the gap for them not to die.
+make it maybe stack up to 5 or something.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I do not think that this should be implemented, I do not really know what modality you are referring to, I suppose it is something general since you do not mention any in particular. In any modality, I disagree, this could also benefit those who do "Cleans".

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Deal with them
There is literally nothing wrong with opportunists
I get killed by them all the time
Do I care? No since they aren’t being unfair they are being strategic

Not to mention there is an ability which gives you a chance receive a health pot upon kill
This just makes that ability redundant

Reactions: RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Deal with them

Not to mention there is an ability which gives you a chance receive a health pot upon kill
You're right, it's part of the game xD.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I think this would almost promote cleaning even more. I would be more willing to wait for others to fight then jump in and get a kill with the health boost then easily kill the other player as well. This would also happen if gapples were given because you can receive a ton of gapples by just killing other players which would really throw off the balance of the game (yes, I know you can already get a ton of gapples, but this means those people would have even more since they are usually the ones who go on killing rampages).
I think health boosts after kills really only works for 1.8. It is harder to regen quickly in 1.8 so the health boost is pretty necessary to promote fighting at all. In 1.9, you are able to fight then have enough time to regen or run away.
I don't think having a health boost on kill is a good idea so -1 from me.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I think this can be implemented better. 4 hearts would be given in total, however 30 seconds before the players death the amount of damage each person does is divided by the total damage done in the 30 seconds and multiplied by the 4 hearts, that Is how much health each player would get.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
People with health indicators would just clean people at 1 heart to get a health boost

D

Deleted member 352903

There’s an ability for this, there’s a chance to get a potion of regeneration

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
People with health indicators would just clean people at 1 heart to get a health boost
I think this can be implemented better. 4 hearts would be given in total, however 30 seconds before the players death the amount of damage each person does is divided by the total damage done in the 30 seconds and multiplied by the 4 hearts, that Is how much health each player would get.
^^^^^
In essence it makes the percent damage done the percent of 4 hearts healed preventing what you said.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I hear the word 'clean' a lot in FFA. I am assuming this is where you'd want it added, but to be fair, if it were to be added, it would need to be in every game that had PVP. Even the boss game on Minerware.

It isn't often I agree with the staff but to some players this IS a strategy. Is it annoying? Yes, but I think we should just accept it.

comfyyy

Deal with them

But still it wouldn't hurt anything. Its not like the game would b
I think this would almost promote cleaning even more. I would be more willing to wait for others to fight then jump in and get a kill with the health boost then easily kill the other player as well. This would also happen if gapples were given because you can receive a ton of gapples by just killing other players which would really throw off the balance of the game (yes, I know you can already get a ton of gapples, but this means those people would have even more since they are usually the ones who go on killing rampages).
I think health boosts after kills really only works for 1.8. It is harder to regen quickly in 1.8 so the health boost is pretty necessary to promote fighting at all. In 1.9, you are able to fight then have enough time to regen or run away.
I don't think having a health boost on kill is a good idea so -1 from me.
Hmmm true. Well I don't know then. If something was done about it though, it'd be nice. @TheBrownster Lock.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom