Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you dislike and like the most about TD (Chose one from each. For the love of god)

• LIKE: EXP is lower priced (If you play you know what I mean).

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • LIKE: Prices regarding coins are lower.

• LIKE: Pathways.

• DISLIKE: New rules regarding leech placement.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DISLIKE: Pathway Prices.

• DISLIKE: The fact that still people are stupid.

• Do not click this.

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Introduction:
One of the things I like to do in my posts is have personality. That is why I may swear (And yes, it's censored heavily) so A: I'm not every god damn cubecraft forum account ever, and B: it shows more emotion. And to be honest, anyone who thinks swearing is a sign of low IQ/Vocabulary is tbh, a complete f-----g idiot. I also like to that's why I often point out things I like and dislike in random ways, even mentioning other posts and upcoming posts quite a lot.

So, if you have seen multiple of my threads you may have wondered one important and curious thing: Where's the tower defense reaction? I thought you loved tower defense?

The answer to that is sentiel. Alas, I have finally got the chance to play, and my first thought was this is completely s--t. Obviously, I like the game now, but if you have seen my account before you can kind of tell I thought it was going to be the paintball update all over again because I don't like change lol.

Now, I don't really care about it, which may surprise some of you. ther are some things I like... and some things I... well... despise. So, let's talk about it :D

Things I like:
The new abilities, unlike paintball, were not completely useful and you are not dependent on them, but they were handy for certain cases. The freezing ability for swords is EXTREMELY good with leaches, as they charge quicker, but other towers can kill them quickly. Everything is balanced.

The new prices were affordable and a lot more efficient to gameplay.

The EXP was also affordable.

I LOVE THE FACT THE TUTORIAL IS INTERACTIVE. I don't know if that was cubecraft or my interactive tutorial suggestion a while back (probably cubecraft, I am worthless) but I don't care it means there are less r-----s!

Things I completely despise:
I hate the new leach tower. To me, it is worthless. I don't know If I am just insanely unlucky, or if the beam has to directly hit the mobs, but it doesn't do any damage to the mobs for me. It might do like 40hp to five mobs. I don't know if this was a nerf or what but whatever it is it sucks. Not only that but you're only allowed one per team, which is terrible and surprisingly good thanks to the next point which is the f-----g lag. I don't know why they added that STUPID LASER BEAM THING... but it is laggy af. Why not just make it a sound, that when played kills all mobs in a 20x20 radius (except wither/giant) and harms all enemy mobs on the map. Simple. It kills things near it and damage over things, what's more, to love? But of course, cubecraft being the typical and admittedly s------r server it is becoming every day, HAS to have over-the-top lighting with particles and explosions and beams, this is not Michael bay.

The new tower paths, in my opinion, are cool but WHY DO YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THEM? NOW YOU HAVE MADE IT A PAY TO WIN GAME.

Now, people with fewer towers were at a disadvantage, yeah, but the towers at most were 2k points and you could get 2k points from one of the achievements, which was EXTREMELY easy with more than three friends to get. But the whole paths combined, with every single tower, is literally 10,000-20,000 points. That is a complete effort and a half to get. That would literally (now that paintball, the only quick point source where you can get 1,000 points every day or more if good, is rubbish) take hours upon hours upon hours to get. Hours of getting points, btw. I just want to play ffs. I don't want to be playing thinking to myself Ok so with another 75 points I can get x which in turn will give me y, and If I combine both of those I get z. I just want everything handed out to me, then I CHOOSE what I want without thinking about points. Not everything HAS to be point based, jesus christ.

Outro
I'm sorry this suggestion post wasn't really a suggestion (although in theory there are suggestions hidden within the posts) but thanks to sentiel the new and exciting perfectly perfect anti-cheat with no flaws worse than hypixels 'if you accidentally hit our invisible floaty thing you are banned without warning' banned me. surprising, I know. But when I unlock all the god-damn paths which is going to take FOREVER, and when I get used to the game itself because I haven't played for 3x days (x=unit not times) then I will make a proper suggestion.

Thanks, your un-favorite cactus who seems to SOMEHOW, SOMEWAY, find complete anger towards everything. ;)

Reactions: Manchot999

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
I was going to make an Allahu akbar joke at the Michael Bay part but I realised three things:

One: It's 24 Hours 29 Minutes to the 11th Of September.

Two: I'd get banned for racism.

Three: I'm a kind guy.

Do not take this comment as offensive. May thy rest in peace.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom