Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ones do you like and dislike *the most*?

  • New Point System (Like).

    Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sword Spamming Fix (Like).

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Camping Chat Warn (Like).

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Point System (Dislike, explain why).

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sword Spamming Fix (Dislike, explain why).

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Camping Chat Warn (Dislike, explain why).

    Votes: 1 20.0%

  • Total voters
    5
A

A pigeon

Guest
Sword spam fix pls ridiculous how they do damage by jittering in masses
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
Top Bottom