Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which ones do you like and dislike *the most*?

• New Point System (Like).

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Sword Spamming Fix (Like).

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Camping Chat Warn (Like).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Point System (Dislike, explain why).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sword Spamming Fix (Dislike, explain why).

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Camping Chat Warn (Dislike, explain why).

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
New Points Suggestion:

If you are a human in the game
infection, every time another human dies you get either one, two or three points. This would reward you for staying alive longer than other players and would make the game more popular thanks to points and more enjoyable long term.

And yes, I know you are on the same team, but it still works.

Also, can we award 3-5 points for killing an infected if you're a human rather than one? Or depending on what kit the infected is?

Sword Spamming:

I have no idea why but, with an iron or diamond sword, despite it being 1.9 people can still just sword spam to kill you due to the infected's armor and the amount of clicks per second they have. Please could you either;

A: Make sword spamming do no or little damage.
Or B: Do A and make a separate 1.8 mode.

Tree Climbing/Sky Basing/2x1/etc.

Can we make apparent in chat that these class as camping in chat and that they can be punished for doing it? It's so annoying.

UPDATE:

I have one more suggestion for Infection that will be released soon, so pay attention ;)

Sep 17, 2017
good elaboration but think about this... skybases add challenge and are fun to many people. just because some people are annoyed does not matter. height limits should not be lowered but they should be raised higher.

Reactions: Coreleone Dreamed

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
good elaboration but think about this... skybases add challenge and are fun to many people. just because some people are annoyed does not matter. height limits should not be lowered but they should be raised higher.
According to Terms of reporting, it is classed as camping which, might I add, is a real offence and can get you banned. Therefore it should not be higher.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
a. give weakness? there is a potion for that so no
It's a 5 minute long game...
There is literally no possible way to make a splash potion of weakness
Heck not even possible to make weakness potion period in this game
Also might I point out that was in reply to the thread creator saying lowering damage to hit
That is a very easy way to do it
Upon hitting you get weakness for a second so you don't do as much damage when spam hitting

Sep 17, 2017
It's a 5 minute long game...
There is literally no possible way to make a splash potion of weakness
Heck not even possible to make weakness potion period in this game
Also might I point out that was in reply to the thread creator saying lowering damage to hit
That is a very easy way to do it
Upon hitting you get weakness for a second so you don't do as much damage when spam hitting

1. developers can add materials for making a splash potion of weakness
2. look at number 1
3. you can point it out but it might not leave (?)
4. easier said than done
5. that is way more complex than what theweddingbell model is

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
who cares about the rules? seriously this is just a block game. skybases can be expanded and people can move around in skybases so that is not camping.
who cares about the rules? seriously this is just a block game. skybases can be expanded and people can move around in skybases so that is not camping.
The rules control the server, and If you break them, you will be punished. Camping is when you stick to one place, yes, but just because you build upon it and move around does not mean it is legal. If that is how it works, then everybody would exploit it in all games, but they don't. (Speaking of exploiting, that is also an illegal move).

Sep 17, 2017
The rules control the server, and If you break them, you will be punished. Camping is when you stick to one place, yes, but just because you build upon it and move around does not mean it is legal. If that is how it works, then everybody would exploit it in all games, but they don't. (Speaking of exploiting, that is also an illegal move).

1. believe in rules if you want
2. camping is sticking to one place so... that adds to my point
3. exploitation is fine because exploitation has not been made illegal yet

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
1. believe in rules if you want
2. camping is sticking to one place so... that adds to my point
3. exploitation is fine because exploitation has not been made illegal yet

1. No. Just no. I do not give a damn if you believe in the rules or not, and neither do the moderators/admins/etc. If you break any rule, no matter what it is, whether you believe them or not, you will be banned. End of. Our opinion on what counts as camping is different, and that is very fine. However, saying 'Believe in them if you want' is extremely wrong. Thanks.

2: Like I say in point three (underneath this point, you'll soon see it), Our opinion on camping is different, and that is ok. Sometimes we should just forget about stuff and move on (so please don't let the next 20 posts be about camping).

3. This, like #1, is extremely serious, read carefully:

There are lots of types of exploiting, but here are pretty much the main two and if they are bannable or not:

A. Exploiting, in general, is when you take a strategy that may or may not be frowned upon and is often hard to fight against and using it to your advantage. This is completely fine, therefore skybasing is legal in terms of exploitation. My argument was if it wasn't camping, people would be exploiting *in every game*, which they aren't. In English grammar, this implies that it's camping. Once again, us two believing different things regarding camping is fine, but I wasn't saying exploiting, in general, is an illegal move. Thank you.

B: Exploiting a bug is bannable. It says so here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/.

Therefore, what I'm trying to say is not all exploiting is fine. Thank you. (PS: Before you say 'Well then, skybasing is not bannable by exploitation terms.' I just said it isn't bannable via exploiting terms. Remember to read the message very carefully, acknowledging all the bolds and italics mean different emotional structures and temporary values.)

I'm glad to see you new to forums, and regarding you actually read that link and realise you kind of have to believe the rules or you'll get banned for breaking them, I look forward to seeing what you can contribute to this server. Thank you and have a lovely day/evening/night, Cactus_Awex/Awesomex_Gaming.

A

A pigeon

tbh i love skybasers. They're fun. But apparently there is no way for infected players to get up because they have infected blocks @TheWeddingBell

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Instead of adding a ''Skybasing is not allowed in Infected'' rule, they could also, how about, decrease the max. build height.

''Hey let's ban people for doing something although we ain't gonna prevent it!''
No offence but you (Cube staff) should really fix that a bit more ^^^^^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom