Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Well I am back once again with a couple more suggestions, and this time (as you can probably read the title of the thread) it is about Infection! Anyways lets get straight to the suggestions.

1) Sun Light to Night Time:
- Now instead of the monsters being spawned right when the game starts, when the humans are gathering food. I think all the players are humans, but when it turns night three players will become infected and then attack in the night, where they have night vision.

2) Less Strength:
- As it says, I believe the monsters should have less strength then as of right now, where if a human is in iron armour, and is getting attacked by a monster who probably has a stone/wooden sword, where the human is dying quickly in 1.. 2.. 3..
I do not know if that was supposed to be like that where the monsters have more strength.

That is all the suggestions I have for now. Give me your opinions, because I would like to hear them!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I would have to disagree with the second suggestion but the first one seems like it will work out 1/2 for me. The reason the second one will not work out, in my opinion, is a lot of the times the survivors win and as being a survivor a lot I do not mind their strength it does not seem to op for me :). Anyways, good luck and have a good day :)

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I like your ideas and agree with it. It would make it more fun. It gives the game more advance, because night time fits prefectly into the game !

Short opinion, But couldn't say anything else..

Reactions: Ghoste
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom