Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
True. I see you point.
Maybe have a tutorial for each game to explain?
They know how to play the game, they just choose to camp because it ups their chances of winning the game. I tested my own version of the underground camping strategy, and in twenty games, I lost 0. If a good camper knows what they're doing, they will not lose unless an infected player gets very, very lucky.

L

Lightning McQueen

I dont blame them. Wouldn't you want to survive during a zombie apocalypse? Anyway , they should do something about being covered by blocks.

Perhaps an apocalypse? Start spawning silverfish at ground level seems to be a good idea

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Yes this is a big problem. It isn't a matter of winning but a matter of being the last one alive and having everyone know that you are the most skilled player in the game. I agree with you - players that leave should be punished. Potential punishment - A player who leaves within 20 seconds of getting infected is temporarily banned from playing Infection for 5 minutes.

~ DreamFudge

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yes this is a big problem. It isn't a matter of winning but a matter of being the last one alive and having everyone know that you are the most skilled player in the game. I agree with you - players that leave should be punished. Potential punishment - A player who leaves within 20 seconds of getting infected is temporarily banned from playing Infection for 5 minutes.

~ DreamFudge
I don't know about an actual punishment. I do think something should be done though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom