Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
True. I see you point.
Maybe have a tutorial for each game to explain?
They know how to play the game, they just choose to camp because it ups their chances of winning the game. I tested my own version of the underground camping strategy, and in twenty games, I lost 0. If a good camper knows what they're doing, they will not lose unless an infected player gets very, very lucky.

L

Lightning McQueen

I dont blame them. Wouldn't you want to survive during a zombie apocalypse? Anyway , they should do something about being covered by blocks.

Perhaps an apocalypse? Start spawning silverfish at ground level seems to be a good idea

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Yes this is a big problem. It isn't a matter of winning but a matter of being the last one alive and having everyone know that you are the most skilled player in the game. I agree with you - players that leave should be punished. Potential punishment - A player who leaves within 20 seconds of getting infected is temporarily banned from playing Infection for 5 minutes.

~ DreamFudge

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yes this is a big problem. It isn't a matter of winning but a matter of being the last one alive and having everyone know that you are the most skilled player in the game. I agree with you - players that leave should be punished. Potential punishment - A player who leaves within 20 seconds of getting infected is temporarily banned from playing Infection for 5 minutes.

~ DreamFudge
I don't know about an actual punishment. I do think something should be done though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom