• All of 'em.

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Ok, I have come up with a game mode for Infection called World Border. In this mode, the game plays as normal but once every 10 seconds the World Border moves in 7-10 Blocks. If you leave the border (via it going over you) you immediately die.

In order to vote for this mode, I think you should have to be
Iron Rank. The reason for this is because, in my opinion, Iron rank is kind of useless in case you like cosmetics I mean, it doesn't really do anything compared to the other ranks (It is the lowest but still).

Also, I would like to propose we add a World Border to all other modes, but it doesn't move. This would prevent those annoying people going to the edge of the map. I'd also like to propose you cant break blocks below a certain point unless you have TNT too, once again, stop people from digging random 2hx1w holes for the entire game. It's a good strategy but it isn't exactly 'fun'

The second mode I would like to introduce is called Unlimited mode.

In the unlimited mode, the Infected have unlimited health. The Humans also have unlimited food. (As in, the food bar doesn't go down, not actual unlimited food). This would make the game harder for both sides (Except Spider, we'll come onto that later). The Humans can't just get good equipment and kill everything now, and the Infected cant just chases someone until they run out of food. I also recommend nerfing Spider on this mode and the last mode I introduce.

I believe to vote for this mode you should need
Gold Rank.

The third mode I would like to introduce is called x2 mode. (Or something like that idk).

In this mode, the following applies:

• Breaking an ore gives you two of the material (2 iron ingots, 2 diamonds etc).
  • Humans have 2x Health.
  • Monsters have 2x Health.
  • Monsters have 2x stronger armor. (If there is no armor for that just program it in lol)
  • Breaking a melon gives you 2x melons.
  • TNT has a 2x bigger radius and does 2x more damage.
  • Food goes down 2x less.
  • Starts with 6 Infected instead of 3.
  • 2x More Time.
  • Tnt Respawns 2x Quicker.

In order to vote for this mode, I think you should need Diamond Rank.

The final mode I'd like to introduce is Extreme Mode (Don't call it insane, everyone does that)

• You have to smelt ore.
  • Melons give 1-3 Melons.
  • Spawn with no tools (have to make them).
  • Infected have 2x health.
  • Humans have 2x less health.
  • Time is 2x less.
  • Food goes down 2x quicker.
  • TNT deals instant death if you are 5 blocks in the radius of it. (6 blocks+ is normal damage)
  • TNT respawns 2x quicker.
  • Infected are 2x Quicker (Nerfed Spider for this mode).

In order to vote for this mode, I think you should need
Diamond or Emerald Rank.

Voting Options:

-All Voting Modes Above.
-Day, Sunset, Night. (I think it should be
Lapis rank)

Remember to make this post popular if you want it introduced! ;) (basically, make 50,000 emails + accounts and spam this post with good comments. Either that or spam the owners. (Does anyone even know how to access the owners lol).
Bye Bye :D

A

A pigeon

I dislike everything other than extreme. A worls border and half those ranks can vote? Unlimited hp ? Nope .

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
In order to vote for this mode, I think you should have to be Iron Rank. The reason for this is because, in my opinion, Iron rank is kind of useless in case you like cosmetics I mean, it doesn't really do anything compared to the other ranks (It is the lowest but still).
What? Iron literally lets you choose whichever map you like for half the games on the server, gives you a prefix and coloured chat, and lets you choose your game type for Duels.

Ok, I have come up with a game mode for Infection called World Border. In this mode, the game plays as normal but once every 10 seconds the World Border moves in 7-10 Blocks. If you leave the border (via it going over you) you immediately die.
Sorry, but I don't think many people would vote for this. I mean, who likes dying just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time? Nobody likes an unfair death.

The second mode I would like to introduce is called Unlimited mode.

In the unlimited mode, the Infected have unlimited health. The Humans also have unlimited food. (As in, the food bar doesn't go down, not actual unlimited food). This would make the game harder for both sides (Except Spider, we'll come onto that later). The Humans can't just get good equipment and kill everything now, and the Infected cant just chases someone until they run out of food. I also recommend nerfing Spider on this mode and the last mode I introduce.
This also sounds pretty boring. Survivors would die way too quickly and would have no way to fight back.

The third mode I would like to introduce is called x2 mode. (Or something like that idk).

• Breaking an ore gives you two of the material (2 iron ingots, 2 diamonds etc).
  • Humans have 2x Health.
  • Monsters have 2x Health.
  • Monsters have 2x stronger armor. (If there is no armor for that just program it in lol)
  • Breaking a melon gives you 2x melons.
  • TNT has a 2x bigger radius and does 2x more damage.
  • Food goes down 2x less.
  • Starts with 6 Infected instead of 3.
  • 2x More Time.
  • Tnt Respawns 2x Quicker.
Again, it sounds boring. Both fighting and chasing would be a lot harder than it needs to be, and TNT would be far too overpowered. I mean, if somebody is anywhere near the TNT when underground, you can be sure they're going straight into the void.

The final mode I'd like to introduce is Extreme Mode (Don't call it insane, everyone does that)

• You have to smelt ore.
  • Melons give 1-3 Melons.
  • Spawn with no tools (have to make them).
  • Infected have 2x health.
  • Humans have 2x less health.
  • Time is 2x less.
  • Food goes down 2x quicker.
  • TNT deals instant death if you are 5 blocks in the radius of it. (6 blocks+ is normal damage)
  • TNT respawns 2x quicker.
  • Infected are 2x Quicker (Nerfed Spider for this mode).
I get that currently, it's very difficult for the Infected to win. But in this game, it would be borderline impossible for the Infected to lose. You would literally have to hit a Survivor twice to kill them, whereas it would take them about ten or so hits to kill you. Not to mention, you could spam TNT or enderpearl straight to mid immediately and massacre the people who are trying to craft tools.

Voting Options:

-All Voting Modes Above.
-Day, Sunset, Night. (I think it should be
Lapis rank)
I like this c:

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Good suggestion, World border, and insane mode would be good additions but for Lapis rank and up only to vote for. I am Iron rank and I believe Cubecraft makes the voting that for the reason of the cheapest rank to get cosmetics and name colors and color chat etc is very good for the price compared to other servers, I believe that lapis rank and up should be able to vote. Anyway +1 from me, good luck and enjoy your day :)

Aug 22, 2017
Awesome ideas! However some kits seem too overpowered. An example would be the x2 mode, x2 TNT would be far too 'op'. Also, in some game modes you'd die pretty easily.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom