Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
We should gift players who join the CubeCraft Forums a small amount of points, maybe 50-100. This will significantly increase the amount of activity we have on the forums, therefore increasing the amount of dedicated players as-well.

Love to hear what you think. Peace.

Reactions: Efcluke94

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
Yes we do. To buy perks for survival games, sky-wars, and hide and seek.

Just like the voting system we have;
Voting daily= Points for player + Server popularity from the vote itself.
It's a win-win
I lost my knowledge for a second, I edited that message. :P

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
We don't really have a way of knowing what the forums members IGN is, as some name their forums differently than their IGN.
When I used to own my server, what I did was have a code that would be given to the people who signed up on the forums, and a plugin on the server that let the player enter the code into chat to redeem the points. Sadly, I no longer have this plugin and after around 30 mins of looking I can't find it.

It might not be worth the trouble. But 99% of Cubecraft players are not even signed up on the forums, it's a fairly small community for such a massive server.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Maybe we could have a system, where once someone signs up for forums, they enter their IGN & the system automatically voids that IGN after the account is made. It can prevent alternate forum accounts for people that have been banned from forums for a reason & also allow people to obtain points one-time only.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Maybe we could have a system, where once someone signs up for forums, they enter their IGN & the system automatically voids that IGN after the account is made. It can prevent alternate forum accounts for people that have been banned from forums for a reason & also allow people to obtain points one-time only.
Yes please.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

D_Gonzo

Jul 5, 2014
'MERICA
This is exactly what I was looking for +1

TyTy2017

Feb 3, 2014
Someplace far away
Thats a great idea

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom