Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented


  • Total voters
    5

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I would like cubecraft to increase there friend spaces.I have to delete friends just to add new ones so this I see how I think it should go.
Default- 10
Vip Level 1- 20
Vip Level 2- 30
Vip- Level 3 50
Vip Level 4- 75
Vip Level 5- 100
YouTube rank- 500
Designer- 600
Mod- 650
Admin- 800
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kylo2532
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom