Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented


  • Total voters
    5

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
912
2,200
289
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I would like cubecraft to increase there friend spaces.I have to delete friends just to add new ones so this I see how I think it should go.
Default- 10
Vip Level 1- 20
Vip Level 2- 30
Vip- Level 3 50
Vip Level 4- 75
Vip Level 5- 100
YouTube rank- 500
Designer- 600
Mod- 650
Admin- 800
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kylo2532
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom