Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardaick

Mar 22, 2015

As you can see in the video are 2 hackers, my intention is not to report because the reporting rules do not allow me, my intention is to make a suggestion as these two hackers that are observed in the video have already Been banned previously as well as many others, I really do not understand why a person who uses hacks is banned for only 1 month and as it turns out they did not learn from the punishment and they reused hacks, my suggestion is that the time of the ban increase it to More time and not leave it in 1 single month.

Https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/chrisdaskunk

Https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/XxHappythecatxX

The player XxHappythecatxX is of diamond range, is it because it is diamond do not permanently ban it just because it has donated money?

Https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/ANIMAL_17

These are not the only users who are banned and return to the server, there are many doing the same.

I hope they take into account the suggestion and do not come with a player who uses hacks is a child who has problems at home and that is why he has fun in cubecraft as an administrator said earlier, using hacks is not a way To have fun and affects everyone, playing with people who use hacks is very irritating as the overall Minecraft is rotten by these people messing up such a wonderful and entertaining game.

Thank you and sorry my English is not very good.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I think 1 month is enough for many people to learn their lesson, but sadly not all learned their lesson in 1 month.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop

As you can see in the video are 2 hackers, my intention is not to report because the reporting rules do not allow me, my intention is to make a suggestion as these two hackers that are observed in the video have already Been banned previously as well as many others, I really do not understand why a person who uses hacks is banned for only 1 month and as it turns out they did not learn from the punishment and they reused hacks, my suggestion is that the time of the ban increase it to More time and not leave it in 1 single month.

Https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/chrisdaskunk

Https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/XxHappythecatxX

The player XxHappythecatxX is of diamond range, is it because it is diamond do not permanently ban it just because it has donated money?

Https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/ANIMAL_17

These are not the only users who are banned and return to the server, there are many doing the same.

I hope they take into account the suggestion and do not come with a player who uses hacks is a child who has problems at home and that is why he has fun in cubecraft as an administrator said earlier, using hacks is not a way To have fun and affects everyone, playing with people who use hacks is very irritating as the overall Minecraft is rotten by these people messing up such a wonderful and entertaining game.

Thank you and sorry my English is not very good.
They get banned perm next time.
Also, people that appeal may be genuinely sorry and some may had his acc compromised.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
The diamond ranked guy got banned twice in the space of two weeks. Both punishments weren't appealed and were expired. So maybe a staff member can look into that.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
The diamond ranked guy got banned twice in the space of two weeks. Both punishments weren't appealed and were expired. So maybe a staff member can look into that.
The reason why he has 2 in a very short period is because of the ban system in the past.
It used to be like a day, a week, then a month, to perm.
RN it's a month ban. And seeing that he hasn't been banned in a while, it seems like that he isn't hacking anymore.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
The reason why he has 2 in a very short period is because of the ban system in the past.
RN it's a month ban. And seeing that he hasn't been banned in a while, it seems like that he isn't hacking anymore.

A day ban? In September? I don't recall that :P
Bad times I guess.

D

Deleted member 169486

The first ban is a one month ban. They may appeal and if it gets accept they may rejoin early. Then, they get a permanent ban. Recently a player made a post in media saying that they learned from their ban and even donated to the server. Donors how ever, do not get special treatment. If they break the rules, they will recive the same punishment.

@YounB @Orangeric88 @Nikooo

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
That is still in session technically if someone was banned under old rules those rules still apply if you look up a guy i got banned called "ablockbuster" hes been banned twice but hes not permanently banned, why? Because he was banned under the old system, if he hacks again , then its a permanent ban

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
That is still in session technically if someone was banned under old rules those rules still apply if you look up a guy i got banned called "ablockbuster" hes been banned twice but hes not permanently banned, why? Because he was banned under the old system, if he hacks again , then its a permanent ban
The same is also said if they got banned the first time between August to mid-late September. The second ban they get after the revised punishment system is a permanent ban.

See this guy here as an example:
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/nub123456789

Off topic: Oh, to OP: Shame that donor had to hack. I'd love to get that rank of his for free. Why not have a giveaway where the winner receives a rank from a banned ranked player? For example, if an obsidian ranked player is banned permanently, then his rank is up for a giveaway.

N

Nikboo

The system now is:

1st Time hacking: One month ban
2nd Time hacking: Permanent unban

If we see that a user has been using hacks for a second time after his first ban, then they will be banned permenantly and not welcome on our server anymore. :)

I doubt the system will be changing so I will go ahead and lock this thread. :]

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom