Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

platysma

Jan 31, 2022
Something really needs to be done about the rampant teaming in solo modes on this server. I usually play lucky islands, and not a day goes by where I don't see people blatantly teaming and ruining the game. I can't even report them, because I don't have a rank. Speaking of ranks, ranked players are the biggest offenders when it comes to teaming. I get it, you want to have fun with friends on a server you have spent a lot of time and money on. There's a team mode for this. Your fun should not come at the expense of other people.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can actually report them! Make a little screen record (on laptop this can be done with programs such as medal or bandicam, on phone or tablet it has this function within, and I don't know how it works for console/switch), go to the report site and report the players! 😄

Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i mean, at the start of the game we have a huge
DO NOT TEAM/CROSSTEAM
so if you want to report teamers you can
I think their issue was that they thought only way to report is /report. Now that I read this again, you can use /sr (sentinel report) so staff get a ping and can look into that!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom