Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

platysma

Jan 31, 2022
Something really needs to be done about the rampant teaming in solo modes on this server. I usually play lucky islands, and not a day goes by where I don't see people blatantly teaming and ruining the game. I can't even report them, because I don't have a rank. Speaking of ranks, ranked players are the biggest offenders when it comes to teaming. I get it, you want to have fun with friends on a server you have spent a lot of time and money on. There's a team mode for this. Your fun should not come at the expense of other people.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You can actually report them! Make a little screen record (on laptop this can be done with programs such as medal or bandicam, on phone or tablet it has this function within, and I don't know how it works for console/switch), go to the report site and report the players! 😄

Reactions: 99th_DutchVoid

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i mean, at the start of the game we have a huge
DO NOT TEAM/CROSSTEAM
so if you want to report teamers you can
I think their issue was that they thought only way to report is /report. Now that I read this again, you can use /sr (sentinel report) so staff get a ping and can look into that!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.