Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
introducing_sentinel.jpg

Hello Cubecraft members and staff.

I would like to propose campaigning against hackers who invade every day in play.cubecraft.net on both Java and Bedrock users.

We know that Cubecraft doesn't have the money to improve an Anticheat, or that they might not need to do it. I'm proposing one thing so that not only do managers do the job of improving Cubecraft without us bringing in too. I propose a request to Cubecraft to open a section in store.cubecraft.net where a small donation can be made so that a better anticheat can be allowed.

So those who really feel the motivation to change Cubecraft that not only complain, but contribute a small amount of money to improve Sentinel and be an infallible anti-cheat that doesn't let hackers end people's fun.

It's true that programming all this takes a lot of time and effort, but if this is a Minecraft minigame server we'll put that effort of the staff into it to enjoy, especially the people who have invested their time and money in it. I want this to be read if possible by the donations and the Sentinel anti-cheat system. With nothing else to say, you can add your pros and cons.

money.gif

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Story, post: 1086155, member: 3210"] ¿Lo hacemos? Imagínese haciendo una sugerencia sobre un reclamo que hizo sin ninguna evidencia. [/ CITA]
F

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don’t see why exsactly people are so edgy when it comes to the topic improving Sentinel in any way.Instead of being toxic to the creator of the thread(If the thread isn’t pointless/unrealistic/unreasonable) we can give positive feedback with ways to improve the suggestion, or to give ideas related to it which can make it better.
About the idea-
The amount of money has to be symbolic and fair.
Explain better where the money will be spent and how much the donation will cost.

Reactions: ImKehz

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
[QUOTE = "Story, post: 1086155, member: 3210"] ¿Lo hacemos? Imagínese haciendo una sugerencia sobre un reclamo que hizo sin ninguna evidencia. [/ CITA]
lo siento, me he expresado mal, soy casi nuevo en este foro y todavía estoy aprendiendo xD
Why do you reply to 90% of the comments in Spanish?

Reactions: ImKehz

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
I don’t see why exsactly people are so edgy when it comes to the topic improving Sentinel in any way.Instead of being toxic to the creator of the thread(If the thread isn’t pointless/unrealistic/unreasonable) we can give positive feedback with ways to improve the suggestion, or to give ideas related to it which can make it better.
About the idea-
The amount of money has to be symbolic and fair.
Explain better where the money will be spent and how much the donation will cost.

I don’t think that you should be the one to judge other people’s toxicity.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Two things that you have down recently that kinda pissed me off.
1. You told Spuuni when he left for a bit that you were happy that he was leaving.
2. This:
View attachment 158493

And what’s wrong with me right now?Did you know it’s good to think for a bit before talking or inciting unneeded drama?

Sweet Jesus. Can yall stop fighting and get on topic, please? Do this somewhere else my god.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Okey so I kinda get the idea you’re coming from. And I think that main problem might be a bit more solve-able with money, but on the short term. Developing an anti cheat is very difficult and boring. CrazymanJR is the first developer that has worker on sentinel as far as I know. He codes on his unique way. After a while he doesn’t or barely get assigned to new exciting things as he has to keep up with the cheaters. He gets bored of his job and decides to leave. Then LoonyRooles become the anti cheat developer. He sees CrazymanJR his code and that’s different than he would’ve done it. Loony decides to change the code to his preference so it’s easier to work with. After a while of coding he doesn’t or barely gets assigned to new exciting things as he has to keep up with the cheaters. He then decides to resign. Now a new developer is working on the anti cheat, probably changing the coding work to his preference. Even if these were not the reasons why CrazymanJR and LoonyRooles left, it would probably have happened in the future, or they would switch places with another developer. More money could mean that they stay longer, but eventually the money isn’t worth it compared to how unlucky they feel with their job.

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I guess this kind of makes sense, on the general fact that sentinel can be improved (notice how I said "can" instead of should, don't hate on me), but there is no need to open up a donation tab. When players purchase things from the store, its a 100% gain for Cubecraft, because it cost them nothing in real life, if it did maybe a few cents, so they don't really need to open up a donation tab unless people wanted to donate specific amounts.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Capes are not punishable and don’t really mean anything.
I don’t care at all when someone leaves.

Legit, stop. What did you not understand about:

Hello peeps, as some of you should know, this is not the place for arguments and whatnot. So please refrain from deviating from the actual topic of the thread.

On that note, if you want to make a "donation", you're free to purchase actual contents from the store.

and

Sweet Jesus. Can yall stop fighting and get on topic, please? Do this somewhere else my god.

Anyway, on-topic @Marieke2001 is completely right, money even it great amounts won't be worth it if the jobs is not enjoyable. Hopefully Mindgames stays for a while.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Reesle wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Eli
The forums feel so slow on Sundays
Top Bottom