Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Hello, I tried the new gamemode and I think it should add some things there is a list

+Bow cooldown
+1.8 compativility (or 1.8 pvp for newer versions)
+Bug fixes
+1v1 mode
+2v2 mode

Thanks for reading this. I wish you have a great day😀

Reactions: UBRE

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yes, I totally agree with this thread you created, because if I want to play with a friend, I have to play 5v5, and I would like to play 2v2. Good suggestion.

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I don't think a bow cooldown should be added, it's a valid defensive strategy that everyone can do. I would love 1.8 compatibility, as 1.8 is my main gamemode but not sure if it would be possible. 1v1 and 2v2 I don't agree with, because though there are a lot of players now, the amount will likely die down quickly and it would spread the playerbase out too smoothly. Though, if private games were added this would be a great idea to add.

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
I don't think a bow cooldown should be added, it's a valid defensive strategy that everyone can do. I would love 1.8 compatibility, as 1.8 is my main gamemode but not sure if it would be possible. 1v1 and 2v2 I don't agree with, because though there are a lot of players now, the amount will likely die down quickly and it would spread the playerbase out too smoothly. Though, if private games were added this would be a great idea to add.
Thanks for your opinion, idk but I think having a mode to play this just with a friend would be entertaining

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
For 1.8, I feel like it would not be a good idea.
At peak, 1.8 barely hits 600 players overall. This is barely enough to fill up the current gamemodes, adding another one would spread the playerbase even more thin. This doesn't even count for non-peak times where the player count on 1.8 reaches as low as 150 which is barely enough to support what's currently there.

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
For 1.8, I feel like it would not be a good idea.
At peak, 1.8 barely hits 600 players overall. This is barely enough to fill up the current gamemodes, adding another one would spread the playerbase even more thin. This doesn't even count for non-peak times where the player count on 1.8 reaches as low as 150 which is barely enough to support what's currently there.
With 1.8 I mean the 1.8 pvp, I know what there are some pluggins that allow you to use 1.8 pvp in versions like 1.9x

Reactions: Levi_the_pro
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom