Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Since updating to 1.19, regen "saturation values" has changed to be significantly slower!

On java, this is perfect, you attack slow so it make sense to heal slow

On bedrock it does not work - you attack fast and ... heal slow.
It just doesn't match the pacing of bedrock pvp and makes fights fairly instant and inescapable.

Make regen the same as before

This is a real suggestion and I hope it's genuinely considered 🙏

Last edited:

lu9g

Aug 2, 2023
Nowhere
Pronouns
He/Him
Since updating to 1.19, regen "saturation values" has changed to be significantly slower!

It just doesn't match the pacing of java pvp and makes fights fairly instant and inescapable.

I think the healing , it need to be back to normal when eating steak can heal you back to full health because in eggwars there is weapon like trident and netherite sword that do a lot of damage and since the healing is so slow unless u have a golden apple , you can't win a fight against it .

• Agree
Reactions: Conea64

DBgamers1771

Aug 5, 2023
I have to disagree with no because the you should be able to heal in the middle of a fight that is just absurd if someone is beating you in a fight then you should be losing the fight not be able to heal of of steak and for example in eggwars if someone has a trident that means that they spent time getting that expensive item it is expensive because it is good. I would encourage that cubecraft make it so when someone gets a kill there health resets in skywars solo so they don't get cleaned by a player who is worse than them.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
I have to disagree with no because the you should be able to heal in the middle of a fight that is just absurd if someone is beating you in a fight then you should be losing the fight not be able to heal of of steak and for example in eggwars if someone has a trident that means that they spent time getting that expensive item it is expensive because it is good. I would encourage that cubecraft make it so when someone gets a kill there health resets in skywars solo so they don't get cleaned by a player who is worse than them.
You dont heal that fast but ATM you need to wait Like 30 sec to heal Up with stake and If Ur playing eggwars you will die BC 5 or more Players are on you.but i understand your Point ITS also anoying If you heal Up in 5 secs or smt that make IT really hard to kill some1 keep Up they great Work bye

SoulMC

May 1, 2021
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him

It just doesn't match the pacing of bedrock pvp and makes fights fairly instant and inescapable.

I feel like they didnt specifically change the saturation values to lower and they just changed the armor to protection 1 instead of protection 2 on eggwars, and on skywars made the loot tables much more broken for getting sharp 2/sharp 1 iron swords so you can shred anyone, not really a problem with the regen. The reason I think this is because the regen on OP Eggwars on duels feels the same to me and eating steak has no problem in regening you. 1.19 saturation charts are also different than 1.12 with golden carrots being less saturation than steak (On 1.12). This means in my opinion to fix the issue on Eggwars: add golden carrots. To fix the issue on skywars: Make gaps easier to find, blockwars feels the same so I dont have anything on that, to fix duels: change the steak to carrots OR make the protection 1 higher, for survival games I feel like the saturation is the same though maybe just make the loot tables have golden carrots also.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like they didnt specifically change the saturation values to lower and they just changed the armor to protection 1 instead of protection 2 on eggwars, and on skywars made the loot tables much more broken for getting sharp 2/sharp 1 iron swords so you can shred anyone, not really a problem with the regen. The reason I think this is because the regen on OP Eggwars on duels feels the same to me and eating steak has no problem in regening you. 1.19 saturation charts are also different than 1.12 with golden carrots being less saturation than steak (On 1.12). This means in my opinion to fix the issue on Eggwars: add golden carrots. To fix the issue on skywars: Make gaps easier to find, blockwars feels the same so I dont have anything on that, to fix duels: change the steak to carrots OR make the protection 1 higher, for survival games I feel like the saturation is the same though maybe just make the loot tables have golden carrots also.
No regen is different I confirmed it with a member of the QA team twice then they told me to stop asking

Clovate

Aug 11, 2022
www.youtube.com

ok

• Agree
Reactions: wTBone

emptypandora

Jul 21, 2023
trident and netherite sword are so low cost to buy.
that should be triden(72or84 diamonds) netherite sword (64 diamonds) to buy
then full diamond armor(48 golds)
full netherite armor(128 diamonds)

how about these balance?

I feel new eggwars to play at season2.

Intense! Ggggs

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
trident and netherite sword are so low cost to buy.
that should be triden(72or84 diamonds) netherite sword (64 diamonds) to buy
then full diamond armor(48 golds)
full netherite armor(128 diamonds)

how about these balance?

I feel new eggwars to play at season2.

This is a very different suggestion, should make your own thread about this

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom