Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Since updating to 1.19, regen "saturation values" has changed to be significantly slower!

On java, this is perfect, you attack slow so it make sense to heal slow

On bedrock it does not work - you attack fast and ... heal slow.
It just doesn't match the pacing of bedrock pvp and makes fights fairly instant and inescapable.

Make regen the same as before

This is a real suggestion and I hope it's genuinely considered 🙏
Have to agree there. The fact that people can die in netherite armour to strength in 5 seconds is quite literally game-breaking. Before, the protection 4 was enough to prevent players from dying immediately but now there's a vaccum of power that hasn't been filled. It would be nice to have a little bit more regen, but not too much to prevent random opponents from chugging golden apples and notches the entire game. (Armour breaks extremely slowly and don't want to have to go through that pain.)

Reactions: Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Have to agree there. The fact that people can die in netherite armour to strength in 5 seconds is quite literally game-breaking. Before, the protection 4 was enough to prevent players from dying immediately but now there's a vaccum of power that hasn't been filled. It would be nice to have a little bit more regen, but not too much to prevent random opponents from chugging golden apples and notches the entire game. (Armour breaks extremely slowly and don't want to have to go through that pain.)
Man I didn't even realise that lol, that's crazy
I realised when I two shot someone on a certain duels kit that I can't remember (you couldn't before new regen)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom