Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GDaines

Feb 15, 2014
Hey guys it's GDaines! I really wanted to tell the staff members of CubeCraft Games this. For Kit PvP, can you please add leaderboards. You don't know how bad I want leaderboards for Kit PvP. Some people don't want leaderboards because they say it takes the fun out of Kit PvP and you only play for competition. Well if they don't like it, just don't worry about leaderboards and just play for fun. Just because there is leaderboards its not like it forces you to play for competition. Just keep playing like you used to if you dont like it. But most people Ive heard really want leaderboards also. So if you can please look into this, it would be greatly appreciated.

My stats: Kills: 134 Deaths: 11 Killstreak: 67

-GDaines

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Leaderboards is a nice idea, and might be added gradually, in the same way as skywars.
However donors will always be top, due to having ridiculously op kits.

Skyisaboss

Jan 24, 2014
Leaderboards is a nice idea, and might be added gradually, in the same way as skywars.
However donors will always be top, due to having ridiculously op kits.

Exactly, that is why I think it would be a bad idea. It would just make the donators kill even more stones to get on the toplists.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom