Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OXDamianXO

Jan 25, 2016
Due to a bug i cannot login with the error msg: 'Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException'
I have looked this up and it may be due to an item i have which is no longer in the game? I have been on Cubecraft some years ago and wanted to give it another shot. Can i please be helped? I fear it is the owner who i need help from to delete my player cache.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Maybe you should try to reinstall Java and/or Minecraft? (Because Java may be outdated since you haven't played it for a couple of years.)

Last edited:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Try to restart you game couple of times, your internet, try different versions cc is working on.
Switching from 1.8 to 1.9+ sometimes is solving the problem.

OXDamianXO

Jan 25, 2016
I have been playing minecrat just not cubercraft. I also play on 1.15.2. Tried restarting and multiple diff occasions. But reinstalling is not an option. When i looked up this bug it means i got an unknown item for 1.15.2 which has to be manually deleted by the owner.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I have been playing minecrat just not cubercraft. I also play on 1.15.2. Tried restarting and multiple diff occasions. But reinstalling is not an option. When i looked up this bug it means i got an unknown item for 1.15.2 which has to be manually deleted by the owner.
Ah yes, the old NullPointerException. They're everywhere.

Anyways, is there a reason you can't reinstall Minecraft? Perhaps I can help you get around that.

Do you have a video of this bug?

OXDamianXO

Jan 25, 2016
Ah yes, the old NullPointerException. They're everywhere.

Anyways, is there a reason you can't reinstall Minecraft? Perhaps I can help you get around that.

Do you have a video of this bug?
I could but i really do not want to reinstall Minecraft due to all the mods i have.

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Due to a bug i cannot login with the error msg: 'Internal Exception: java.lang.NullPointerException'
I have looked this up and it may be due to an item i have which is no longer in the game? I have been on Cubecraft some years ago and wanted to give it another shot. Can i please be helped? I fear it is the owner who i need help from to delete my player cache.

Are you still having this problem? We're about 2 weeks later now, if so, all off the above mentioned tricks should not solve this from my research (https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...ort/2794627-help-internal-exception-java-lang).
You should go into your gamelauncher, log out and then log back in.
If you do not know how this works, this video HERE should help.

OXDamianXO

Jan 25, 2016
Are you still having this problem? We're about 2 weeks later now, if so, all off the above mentioned tricks should not solve this from my research (https://www.minecraftforum.net/foru...ort/2794627-help-internal-exception-java-lang).
You should go into your gamelauncher, log out and then log back in.
If you do not know how this works, this video HERE should help.
Tried this. Does not work. I cannot log in on ANY of my accounts. I got like 5+. None of them work.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! This problem is caused by a fault in a variable or a functies trying to get to a variable that doesn’t exist or is an error. Mostly with a mod.. I suggest making sure that all the mod work together and are up to date! And maybe even trying without mods. As said above logging out and logging in might fix the problem. But I suggest if you log out that you go to the .minecraft folder and delete your account info in the account file (launcher_profiles.json). Reinstalling Minecraft is not needed but if the above do not work, it might be an option. If you do please backup your wold, mods,... and delete the .minecraft folder after deleting Minecraft.
I also read that you can’t log into any of your account, you should have a email connected meaning that you can reset and gain acces again.
If after this you still get the problem, please let me know so I can think a little further. Tho I don’t think it is needed

~Fesa

D

Deleted member 469419

This is a common error that sometimes happens in Minecraft, You have to log out and log in again. If that doesn't work, try to reinstall minecraft.

In the worst case that it doesn't work, maybe You should try to contact Mojang.

~ Greetings and Good luck with it!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.