Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

7fishy7

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I'd love to see parkour come to bedrock it would be fun to take a break from all the pvp based gamemodes, and just do some parkour.

Reactions: MythicalGod909
I'd love to see parkour come to bedrock it would be fun to take a break from all the pvp based gamemodes, and just do some parkour.
yeah skywars and sg are sometimes really intense and sometimes you just want to jump across gaps that will lead to you plummeting hundreds of meters. I feel like the parkour for the maps are excellent, but once you finish one, you can do it with your eyes closed, so it would be better if parkour maps were a lot more variable and you could add maps to it.

I don't think it's necessary, parkour will be just as forgotten as line dash
I think people don't like Line Dash because the strategy is always the same, just keep running and get the invincibility powerup. But in parkour, there are so many different jumps, you can have timed runs, competitive runs, runs with different potion effects, etc. part of the fun of Minecraft is how different in can be, which is why games like skywars are so successful, the playstyle depends on the map, which I think is basically how Parkour works.

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
I think people don't like Line Dash because the strategy is always the same, just keep running and get the invincibility powerup. But in parkour, there are so many different jumps, you can have timed runs, competitive runs, runs with different potion effects, etc. part of the fun of Minecraft is how different in can be, which is why games like skywars are so successful, the playstyle depends on the map, which I think is basically how Parkour works.
Good reasons!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
All I'm really asking is for like an ETA for when it might come, maybe next year, next October, or maybe reasons why they might not want to add it. Because it's really a disappointment, for me at least, to not have some parkour in cubecraft.
Unfortunately that is not something we are allowed to reveal

• Wow
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom