Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 5, 2016
I've had it enough. People calling me hacker every game. Every time I get a kill in eggwars all i see in the chat is "recorded" or "wow no skill aim bot" or "hope you get banned" like cmon people, havent you heard of something called "skill" before? If you think someone is hacker, atleast don't be that guy in chat that says "kys hacker" or "my cousin is
a mod on this server and he is gonna ban you"

What I'm trying to say out of this is please don't accusate people over anything. If you think they're hacking, then record them you don't have to be so mad about it in chat.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Just ignore all the hacksuations, that's the best you can do. Don't react on it in the chat, just let it pass you.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
There's a saying " In from one ear and out from the other"
fb0f62d1c8cec2a6466bd237b3946c25_english-idioms-for-toefl-exam-in-one-ear-and-out-the-other-clipart_500-333.jpeg

Someone accusing you is good in it's own way, it's praising your skills.
Although you may not like it, all you have to do is ignore and not respond.
Do not throw fuel into the fire.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I can ignore most hack acussations, besides those in which they say that theor friend is admin, or their cousin is a helper, and they will ban you and stuff. I really dont like those types of players, because the way they type it, makes it so obvious that its a lie.
In my opinion there should be a report for that, bacause they are lying and making players uncomfortable.

Maicombo

Jul 31, 2016
The Other Sideeee...
You can see it as a compliment, if people calling you a lot a Hacker etc that just says that you are a good player, am laughing every time somebody is saying that am a Hacker. Just ignore them. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom