Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
So basically I've been playing bedrock edition for around a month now and I realised not only can nobody see my messages in chat but I can't see any ones messages either? This has been confirmed by my sister and my friend as we would be playing in the same server and same lobby/game and they'd be telling me about what's being said in chat and the fact that they can't see any of the messages I send and nobody else seemed to either. I have seen numerous posts about people being shadow muted though usually they can see the chat but I can't see anything apart from automatic messages from the server (though strangely I have seen the odd player message once or twice but when I tried asking them if they could see my messages there was no response, might I add that most of the time they had a `birthday` tag in front of their gamer tag) I'll clarify that this happens on all bedrock servers not just CubeCraft (not in multiplayer worlds though) I've tried following two tutorials but neither seemed to have worked. If anybody could give me a hand that would be grand! Thanks for reading, and let's pray that I will ,one day, be able to see chat.

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
Reactions: Entrustious6679
Jun 3, 2020
Hey there, thanks for suggesting me some ways to fix it but I've already tried both these ways with no luck D: Thanks for taking your time to help though, appreciate it!
Have you played on a private server of your friends hosted by minehut.gg? if yes just restart your game, because I had the exact same problem. Hopefully it helps, tell me if it doesn't
Edit: Sorry for the late reply xDI I already typed the message I forgot to to click post

Reactions: ExCiledCorse

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
Have you played on a private server of your friends hosted by minehut.gg? if yes just restart your game, because I had the exact same problem. Hopefully it helps, tell me if it doesn't
Edit: Sorry for the late reply xDI I already typed the message I forgot to to click post
Pretty sure I haven't, not on BE anyway (only on JE) Thanks for suggesting it though, appreciate it!

ExCiledCorse

May 19, 2020
Scotland
Reactions: Entrustious6679

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Gave it a read but nobody seemed to have any solutions and if they did they didn't work. I think the main problem I'm having is the fact I can't get into Xbox live privacy settings since you need to have a console to change them. Thanks for trying though!
If you log into either the Xbox App or the website I believe you can change your settings there. If none of these things work then either create a form here. I hope this works!

Reactions: ExCiledCorse
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom