Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Speedy:3

Feb 25, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that not many people are going to read this but still gonna make it. So for a while now cubecraft has been kind of boring lately I guess I have just gotten older now and it doesn't interest me as much anymore. I also have a lot more important things in my life now, like I have my leaving cert next year and I'm training for the Olympics in 2028 ( I wont name what sport because I feel like people are going to hunt me down somehow..) So I just wont have enough time for cubecraft anymore. I will still be sort of active on discord and in the community but not as much as I used to, like I might join into someone's stream here and there. The cubecraft community is great and I am a little sad to leave but like I said before I just don't have the time anymore. I want to say bye to all my friends and well everyone in general even if I don't know you 🙂 I know no body is going to care that I leave but I still want to thank everyone for making me smile when times were tough. Bye everyone ❤️ ❤️
Goodbye mate🥺

• Heart
Reactions: Goldenbandit886
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Top Bottom