Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 15, 2023
Ireland
Pronouns
She/Her
I know that not many people are going to read this but still gonna make it. So for a while now cubecraft has been kind of boring lately I guess I have just gotten older now and it doesn't interest me as much anymore. I also have a lot more important things in my life now, like I have my leaving cert next year and I'm training for the Olympics in 2028 ( I wont name what sport because I feel like people are going to hunt me down somehow..) So I just wont have enough time for cubecraft anymore. I will still be sort of active on discord and in the community but not as much as I used to, like I might join into someone's stream here and there. The cubecraft community is great and I am a little sad to leave but like I said before I just don't have the time anymore. I want to say bye to all my friends and well everyone in general even if I don't know you 🙂 I know no body is going to care that I leave but I still want to thank everyone for making me smile when times were tough. Bye everyone ❤️ ❤️

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that not many people are going to read this but still gonna make it. So for a while now cubecraft has been kind of boring lately I guess I have just gotten older now and it doesn't interest me as much anymore. I also have a lot more important things in my life now, like I have my leaving cert next year and I'm training for the Olympics in 2028 ( I wont name what sport because I feel like people are going to hunt me down somehow..) So I just wont have enough time for cubecraft anymore. I will still be sort of active on discord and in the community but not as much as I used to, like I might join into someone's stream here and there. The cubecraft community is great and I am a little sad to leave but like I said before I just don't have the time anymore. I want to say bye to all my friends and well everyone in general even if I don't know you 🙂 I know no body is going to care that I leave but I still want to thank everyone for making me smile when times were tough. Bye everyone ❤️ ❤️
Goodbye was fun having you here. I wish you good luck in the Olympics!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Good bey and good luck in your life

• Heart
Reactions: Goldenbandit886

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
BYE!!!!! We will miss you!

• Heart

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I might be watching the 2028 Olympics in LA so see you then!

• Heart

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I really enjoyed all the times we played together. Thank you for the fun times and good memories! Good luck with your future endeavours. Will miss seeing you around. ❤️

• Heart

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Slán go fhoil and good luck in the olympics, I hope you'll win in whatever sport it is that you're competing in. I understand why you won't tell us which one, as that would basically dox you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ninjaaleen

Apr 20, 2024
Wow hope you the best journey along this hard path

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom