Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 15, 2023
Ireland
Pronouns
She/Her
I know that not many people are going to read this but still gonna make it. So for a while now cubecraft has been kind of boring lately I guess I have just gotten older now and it doesn't interest me as much anymore. I also have a lot more important things in my life now, like I have my leaving cert next year and I'm training for the Olympics in 2028 ( I wont name what sport because I feel like people are going to hunt me down somehow..) So I just wont have enough time for cubecraft anymore. I will still be sort of active on discord and in the community but not as much as I used to, like I might join into someone's stream here and there. The cubecraft community is great and I am a little sad to leave but like I said before I just don't have the time anymore. I want to say bye to all my friends and well everyone in general even if I don't know you 🙂 I know no body is going to care that I leave but I still want to thank everyone for making me smile when times were tough. Bye everyone ❤️ ❤️

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know that not many people are going to read this but still gonna make it. So for a while now cubecraft has been kind of boring lately I guess I have just gotten older now and it doesn't interest me as much anymore. I also have a lot more important things in my life now, like I have my leaving cert next year and I'm training for the Olympics in 2028 ( I wont name what sport because I feel like people are going to hunt me down somehow..) So I just wont have enough time for cubecraft anymore. I will still be sort of active on discord and in the community but not as much as I used to, like I might join into someone's stream here and there. The cubecraft community is great and I am a little sad to leave but like I said before I just don't have the time anymore. I want to say bye to all my friends and well everyone in general even if I don't know you 🙂 I know no body is going to care that I leave but I still want to thank everyone for making me smile when times were tough. Bye everyone ❤️ ❤️
Goodbye was fun having you here. I wish you good luck in the Olympics!

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Good bey and good luck in your life

• Heart
Reactions: Goldenbandit886

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
BYE!!!!! We will miss you!

• Heart

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey I might be watching the 2028 Olympics in LA so see you then!

• Heart

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I really enjoyed all the times we played together. Thank you for the fun times and good memories! Good luck with your future endeavours. Will miss seeing you around. ❤️

• Heart

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Slán go fhoil and good luck in the olympics, I hope you'll win in whatever sport it is that you're competing in. I understand why you won't tell us which one, as that would basically dox you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ninjaaleen

Apr 20, 2024
Wow hope you the best journey along this hard path

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom