Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Kooper

Jan 5, 2017
Hey, I don't know who all sees this, but hopefully the owners of CubeCraft do. At this current point, I'm banned because someone thought I was hacking. That, or he was trolling me meanly. But either way, I'm banned for supposedly using a scaffolding and anti-knockback hack. Now, what I happen to know is that recently I've been getting a ton of lag. People I've played with sometimes noted that the lag would yield effects that would change how my player receives damage and knockback, deals damage and perceives the world. What I recall before being hacked is that I was playing in Speed EggWars on the map Toys, as is probably shown in my infraction details. The person who banned me was on Team (I think it was Yellow, but I forgot.) and had just destroyed my egg. I saw their bridge and so I decided to go onto it. Next thing I know is that I was fast-motion knocked into the void, which may have been a late reaction to knockback. So I think I still received knockback, but the lag caused it to take maybe 3 seconds to happen. But anyway, as soon as I was in the void, I saw the kicked message.

Now the real reason that I'm devastated is because CubeCraft is my life. I understand that Younisco was probably just trying to help keep CubeCraft safe, and I really support that. But I still feel I am innocent and I did not hack. CubeCraft is the only Minecraft server that I've been able to find that had EVERYTHING that I wanted. Language protection, 1.9 PvP, friendly staff, reasonable and clean updates and a clean, easy to navigate server. I've never seen anything else like it. Mineplex, Hypixel and all those other servers just can't compete in my opinion. So, if there's anything any of you can do to help me get unbanned sometime before my month is over, that would be so great, and I'd really appreciate it. Until then, I'll be playing Minecraft off of the servers. Seriously, nothing else makes the cut.

Thanks and best of regards,
-Jerry Kooper

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hey, I don't know who all sees this, but hopefully the owners of CubeCraft do. At this current point, I'm banned because someone thought I was hacking. That, or he was trolling me meanly. But either way, I'm banned for supposedly using a scaffolding and anti-knockback hack. Now, what I happen to know is that recently I've been getting a ton of lag. People I've played with sometimes noted that the lag would yield effects that would change how my player receives damage and knockback, deals damage and perceives the world. What I recall before being hacked is that I was playing in Speed EggWars on the map Toys, as is probably shown in my infraction details. The person who banned me was on Team (I think it was Yellow, but I forgot.) and had just destroyed my egg. I saw their bridge and so I decided to go onto it. Next thing I know is that I was fast-motion knocked into the void, which may have been a late reaction to knockback. So I think I still received knockback, but the lag caused it to take maybe 3 seconds to happen. But anyway, as soon as I was in the void, I saw the kicked message.

Now the real reason that I'm devastated is because CubeCraft is my life. I understand that Younisco was probably just trying to help keep CubeCraft safe, and I really support that. But I still feel I am innocent and I did not hack. CubeCraft is the only Minecraft server that I've been able to find that had EVERYTHING that I wanted. Language protection, 1.9 PvP, friendly staff, reasonable and clean updates and a clean, easy to navigate server. I've never seen anything else like it. Mineplex, Hypixel and all those other servers just can't compete in my opinion. So, if there's anything any of you can do to help me get unbanned sometime before my month is over, that would be so great, and I'd really appreciate it. Until then, I'll be playing Minecraft off of the servers. Seriously, nothing else makes the cut.

-Jerry Kooper

Hello there! I'm sorry to hear that you were banned. Unfortunately this is the wrong section to make an appeal.
If you wish to appeal for a ban that you feel was unjust, please do so here instead.
I wish you luck on your appeal. <3

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her

-Jerry Kooper
May I please know your minecraft name (IGN)? :)

Jerry Kooper

Jan 5, 2017
Did I forget to mention I already did the appeal? I only made this to grab more attention because the person who banned me ignored my appeal. I was hoping this wouldn't be so awkward... Thank you all for the friendliness, though.

-JerryKooper

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

-Jerry Kooper
If you have appealed and then Younisco was the one who denied/punished you...
Please contact him here: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=Younisco
or on discord.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Did I forget to mention I already did the appeal? I only made this to grab more attention because the person who banned me ignored my appeal. I was hoping this wouldn't be so awkward... Thank you all for the friendliness, though.

-JerryKooper
Please contact the staff member who denied your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Top Bottom