Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 23, 2021
Wisconsin
twitch.tv
Digiornio,

I'm Deven. You can call me Deven. I play CubeCraft whenever I get the opportunity to. My favorite mini-game is Tower Defense. You can catch me sending 12 level 1 Zombies for 45minutes straight. I'm 20 years old (21 in December ;) I live in Central Wisconsin and have a ton of pets. Aside from gaming I am interested in Herpetology and Felinology. My favorite mammal is Canadian Lynx and my favorite reptile is Argentine Tegu. I own a Veiled Chameleon named Tilly, a Leopard Gecko named Stanley, a Common Snapping Turtle named Richard, a Corn Snake named Church, and a Blue Tongued Skink named Kirby. I also own 7 cats named Angel, China, Marceline, Olivander, Chicken(thanks mom), Toph, and Peko. I would be more than willing to share pictures of all of my animals as I take a ton. (Just let me know!) I am currently only level 10 and Iron rank on CubeCraft but I hope to some day be able to make it to level 100. If you ever want to play games with me add me on the server! Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day. :)

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
Hello Deven, nice to meet you! All of your animals sound very interesting, they must keep you busy. I also like cats ^~^

Reactions: DevenLikesCats

Frontlane

🦦
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome, Deven! How cool all of those special pets! In the EU (where I live), those are rarely taken as pets so I think it's pretty special. I also love cats, and I've got one myself as well :-)
You should post some pictures of your pets on your profile sometime!

FatherNate

Nov 20, 2021
Canada
Digiornio,

I'm Deven. You can call me Deven. I play CubeCraft whenever I get the opportunity to. My favorite mini-game is Tower Defense. You can catch me sending 12 level 1 Zombies for 45minutes straight. I'm 20 years old (21 in December ;) I live in Central Wisconsin and have a ton of pets. Aside from gaming I am interested in Herpetology and Felinology. My favorite mammal is Canadian Lynx and my favorite reptile is Argentine Tegu. I own a Veiled Chameleon named Tilly, a Leopard Gecko named Stanley, a Common Snapping Turtle named Richard, a Corn Snake named Church, and a Blue Tongued Skink named Kirby. I also own 7 cats named Angel, China, Marceline, Olivander, Chicken(thanks mom), Toph, and Peko. I would be more than willing to share pictures of all of my animals as I take a ton. (Just let me know!) I am currently only level 10 and Iron rank on CubeCraft but I hope to some day be able to make it to level 100. If you ever want to play games with me add me on the server! Thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day. :)
omg hi deven! im a really big TD player myself hopefully we can go against eachother sometime!

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Digiornio,

Hey Deven! Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums. I love seeing people who are close in age to me hahaha, I hope to see you around!

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there Deven! It is very nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. Wow that's a lot of animals, you probably spend a lot of time caring for them everyday. Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Eli
The daily challenges are way more fun than I remembered
Kazwa wrote on Snugwall7427827's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Lyriie's profile.
MEMORIES

1711765726908.png

1711765763538.png

1711765623770.png
Xi1m wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
happy birthday que khalid
Top Bottom