Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
Well, they could go out their way and swear whatever they want in chat without people being able to warn them, to be able to report them after.
There is also a way to turn off the chat, this gives the same effect as /ignore but then you ignore everyone and with /ignore you only ignore 1 person. Not all annoying actions are reportable also not all people report players. It would be useful if you can ignore the player after you posted a report. I dont see any bad parts on a /ignore command when staff can't be ignored.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
There is also a way to turn off the chat, this gives the same effect as /ignore but then you ignore everyone and with /ignore you only ignore 1 person. Not all annoying actions are reportable also not all people report players. It would be useful if you can ignore the player after you posted a report. I dont see any bad parts on a /ignore command when staff can't be ignored.
I'll give you an example:
Someone is swearing, I want to give a warning, but he doesn't see it because he ingored me. He could then go ahead and put this in his appeal and get unmuted very easy. Get it now why this would cause problems?

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
I'll give you an example:
Someone is swearing, I want to give a warning, but he doesn't see it because he ingored me. He could then go ahead and put this in his appeal and get unmuted very easy. Get it now why this would cause problems?
Ah on that way well, i think its the rule-breakers responsibility because you cannot accidently /ignore someone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Angry Birds or Subway Surfers?
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Egggg-wars?
Nightmare wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for the follow push-up master!
Mintypie231 wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳 🎂
Thjis wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.