Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I think there should be a /ignore [Name] command where you can ignore a player, so you are unable to see their messages until you unignore them.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree with this. I don't want to turn off friend requests but there is this one guy that spams me whenever he sees me with friend requests (I'm assuming it applies for messages and f. requests) +1

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes! Great idea :)

EDIT: After seeing other replies I think this idea isn't that great anymore :x
Players who give warnings to others can not be seen if they ignore eachother.

Last edited:

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
How do you want to give warnings to players this way?
The rule-breakers would just say they ignored you.. (for swearing/spamming/teaming in solo games).

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Good idea now I can Ignore spamming players who I don't like...
Wait my Only friends are real friends .-. They don't spam ;-;

Reactions: The_Supermarket
D

Deleted member 100818

That would be cool but people can use it to ignore people who are giving warnings so -1 for me

Reactions: The_Supermarket

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
This was suggested a long time ago by me, and everyone liked the idea. Even @DanOF planned to add it, but it would have some issues:
- You would need to type /ignore every 5 minutes or so. (Because many people swear or call you hacker)
- Those people should be muted, and not ignored.
- It would spam the chat

Kisme

Oct 24, 2015
Heya!

Very good idea. When a player is spamming chat, players can just simply do /ignore to ignore them. I totally agree!

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
I don't like the idea, if you want ignore a person no see the messages or another thing.

svennieboy777

Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2014
The nether-lands
+1 it is really good suggestion. When players ignore annoying players then they automatic stop being annoying because if nobody respons to them then it isn't funny anymore. Also it avoid an argue between players. This is also useful for the annoying players who are searching the border of how far they can go before they could get muted. It will not be hard to make a permission for staff members so they can't be ignored. You also can took away the permission for staff members so they cannot ignore people.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
+1 it is really good suggestion. When players ignore annoying players then they automatic stop being annoying because if nobody respons to them then it isn't funny anymore. Also it avoid an argue between players. This is also useful for the annoying players who are searching the border of how far they can go before they could get muted. It will not be hard to make a permission for staff members so they can't be ignored. You also can took away the permission for staff members so they cannot ignore people.
Normal people can't give warnings then though..

Members Online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom