Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
This is a repost of my suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ignore-command-for-bedrock.255035/

So I noticed recently that while there are less people that chat on Bedrock, you still get some people saying some annoying stuff like hackusating etc. On Java, they countered this issue by implementing the /ignore command, enabling players to ignore others if they don't want to see their messages. I think that there should be something like this on Bedrock as well. While there is likely an option hidden somewhere within xbox's privacy settings or something, adding a /ignore command is a lot more convenient and enables people to do this manually on only CubeCraft, rather than blocking them on the entire of xbox. A simple solution, but effective.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a repost of my suggestion here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/ignore-command-for-bedrock.255035/

So I noticed recently that while there are less people that chat on Bedrock, you still get some people saying some annoying stuff like hackusating etc. On Java, they countered this issue by implementing the /ignore command, enabling players to ignore others if they don't want to see their messages. I think that there should be something like this on Bedrock as well. While there is likely an option hidden somewhere within xbox's privacy settings or something, adding a /ignore command is a lot more convenient and enables people to do this manually on only CubeCraft, rather than blocking them on the entire of xbox. A simple solution, but effective.
Great idea, hoping it gets implemented.

Reactions: KitsuneToru

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi KitsuneToru,

Your suggestion has been discussed and we have decided to mark this as planned! We feel like the ignore command is a great solution to players spamming invites and such as xbox is unable to block those. The team will look into the possibilities of implementing your suggestion on Bedrock!

• Love
Reactions: Patsman and Chango

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
This is implemented as part of our Quality of Life update! Only a few lobbies have restarted so far, so it might take a few hours before this feature is working on every lobby.

You can access the ignore menu through the social menu, by typing /ignore or by right clicking someone in a lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Top Bottom