Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So today I decided to change my IGN for Minecraft Java Edition after a whooping 6+ months. I was getting a bit tired of the one I had, so I thought it's time for a change.

I have rebranded from V1ndicator_V1nce to _V1ndicator. Feel free to let me know what you guys think by posting a reply below, if you guys don't like it I may consider changing it back :D

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally love your name change!
just a psa, I wouldn't change your name back just because others don't like it; it is your name. you should be the one that is happy with it :)

• Love
Reactions: Vindicatør
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom