Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there.
(quick suggestion)
So this has been an issue(s) for a while for me personally.
First off I'm going to address the fact that you have to go have to do the same cycle of going back to the hub choosing a game for that board and playing it. Then that cycle straight up repeats and repeats.
And if I'm being honest it's just a waste of time. And a waste of energy form all of that rage.
Just remove that bar, and for me at the end of the game if I'm still on that screen my Minecraft crashes
I'm so very sick and tired of this.
Forums suggestion (1).PNG

So my suggestion is creating a quick way of getting in and out of games. Maybe something like what Hypickel have:
f.PNG

Now now, that is what I like to call efficient. Being able to go into another game once you died. Bro that's so satisfying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on:
Forums suggestion (2).PNG

This ^ is a problem! To me, this looks so outdated and ew. Don't get me wrong it works. But really though?
Also half the time you don't really get the game you want to play on. So you eventually give in and say alright then I'll play this because there is nothing else to play and if there were to be something I could play I would wait for 6 hours.
So also there is a Skywars map selector. If I'm being honest why is it there? It gives you a 5-minute head start of the stone players. And doesn't even give you an option to play every map.
Forums suggestion (4).PNG

Another no no!!! Why have the map selector if it's not 150% efficient???????
WHY HAVE ANY OF THIS?????? If it's not efficient???????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In general what I am thinking - (Spin's perspective)
At the end of the day, I'm still going to keep on kicking that Cube around on the server and supporting you guys. But guys I really think that you need to grow up and see what the real problems are. What I'm saying is if you don't take care of the problems now and keep on releasing games with problems. You guys are going to be swimming in problems again.
I'm not saying that this is a HUGE HUGE problem I am just saying in general and what I am seeing. I'm not even saying it's a problem at all. But I would like to see something good happen for all of us. I'm really sick of going onto the forums and finding all these problem threads and randoms going up to staff and putting all of this weight on their shoulders.
You guys have got so many great people on this server that I've been lucky meet, and who are actually willing to help others.
Give me all negative votes you want, I won't change my thought.
I already know what Y'all are going to say, but go ahead say it anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
In cubecraft you can actually 'chose' what map you play on with the default rank.
Hypixel is giving more value to the premium ranks in my opinion, anyways this is a great Idea +1 :D

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Yes, some may argue that this is 'copying' off hypixel, but if they have a nice idea, why can't we have it too? This would be very useful, but maybe have it only for ranks (unless EULA doesn't allow it) to make more people want to buy one. This would be very useful and less annoying. +1 :D

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Cubecraft is aware of all their bugs and is working on them amd I don't think cubecraft should steal hypixels ideas it's just wrong and CubeCraft doesn't roll like that and lastly I actually use the map selector a lot I don't know if you know this but paid ranks can actually pick a specific map to play and I really don't want it gone

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Cubecraft is aware of all their bugs and is working on them amd I don't think cubecraft should steal hypixels ideas it's just wrong and CubeCraft doesn't roll like that and lastly I actually use the map selector a lot I don't know if you know this but paid ranks can actually pick a specific map to play and I really don't want it gone
I'm not referring to bugs. I'm referring to the cycle.. If you read it and understood it.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I never have such a problem because I instantly get teleported to the lobby and right in front of the Armor Stands.
(Yes I mostly play Duels)
Solution:
So maybe adding an auto-leave feature or an auto-leave item would be nice. Also making players get teleported right in front of the signs would be a perfect idea.
---------------------------------------------
Well I do like the signs.
It's one of those features that makes Cubecraft different. It's an very nice feature since it also lets people who haven't donated choose the map of their liking. Even if it may take a while for their favorite map to appear. Not only that.
Since Cubecraft doesn't have an Party System, Signs help people who are playing with friends join the same game.
It's an very beneficial feature for the time being. Even when we receive an Party System it shouldn't be removed.
-------------------------------------------
I do agree that they should improve the Map Selector. Many people paid money for only that feature.
Simply adding the ability to open a server with the map of their liking would be great.
Duels is an example. When making custom kits players can choose which maps they play their kits on.
And it works. Me and TheJeroen played for hours and hours using his kit in the same map.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I think this is a really good idea. I like the idea of dying and automatically joining another map, but how would that work? Is there a way to disable this option? What if you don't like the map? What if you want to go back to the lobby? You have to put it all into perspective and think about these things.

To disable this option, maybe there could be a command for it?

For maps, maybe there's a map selector and you choose the maps you like and you only want to join/play on.

Though, I don't really find this a problem, maybe this could me implemented for some players to be able to use. Very good idea. :)

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
I think that is a great idea, if Cubecraft has it, people will be able to join games faster. Personally I get low fps when I get tped back to the lobby and it's a bit annoying. However, it doesn't allows happens to me. It happens sometimes.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Great idea, +1.
Would be a really nice update.
I think this is a really good idea. I like the idea of dying and automatically joining another map, but how would that work? Is there a way to disable this option? What if you don't like the map? What if you want to go back to the lobby? You have to put it all into perspective and think about these things.

For maps, maybe there's a map selector and you choose the maps you like and you only want to join/play on.

Though, I don't really find this a problem, maybe this could me implemented for some players to be able to use. Very good idea. :)
I agree.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net

What you are saying is true.And I agree that there should be a way to turn this off.
I was thinking of a way to select favourite maps, so it would make it easier to access the maps you would like to play.
If you want to go back into the lobby you will be able to use the /hub (/lobby) command.
Something like this. Join a game, die, automatically put's you into spectator mode, with three options: Stay and watch as a spectator, return to the lobby, play (select) another game.
Made sense?

Reactions: DanDaDino and Cyan

Mimi1234

Aug 21, 2016
I like the idea! It is very annoying having to go back to lobbies just to enter a game!
This would help the gameplay a lot +1 @johncoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom