Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
HELLO i want to know something...
if you could be ANYone from ANYthing, cartoons, movies, books, stories, video games, myths, legends, tv shows, or anything like that, who would u be?
state his/her name and what he/she is from.

and give reasons why you would want to be him or her.
if you see someone who gave a person and had not very good reasons, you can debate those reasons on this thread. ill start, for example

(this is an example, its not real) I would like to be Mickey Mouse. From many different shows and movies, he is the most popular disney character.
i would like to be mickey mouse because his ears are big, he is small, he can fly, and he is very smart and loved by all. Anyone want to argue with that or give reasons why i would not want to be him?

ready... BEGIN
(i started this thread because i was bored...)
*sits back and watches*

N

Nyanbaz

Um

Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid I guess?

She's really popular. She sings tons of songs all over Youtube and everyone loves her.

bjornebjorn97

Apr 12, 2014
I told you where
Ronaldo, the brazilian football player. The ONE who has scored most goals in World Cups in history, the ONE who has the coolest hair cuts (sarcasm), the one and only RONALDO! (lul wat was dat?)

Id like to be him because he was a really good football player and my idol.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Ronaldo, the brazilian football player. The ONE who has scored most goals in World Cups in history, the ONE who has the coolest hair cuts (sarcasm), the one and only RONALDO! (lul wat was dat?)

Id like to be him because he was a really good football player and my idol.
Ronaldo is Portuguese. LOL.
Neymar Jr is Brazilian.
I'd like to be Mario Balotelli (see my signature for more information) or Morgan Freeman, because I want to be a free man >:3

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom