Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QueenHammie

Feb 7, 2017
Stealing shampoo bottles from hotels
Hello,

Lately I've been reading a lot of posts that say they would like a solo assassins mode. I think it is a cool idea, but it is also a very un-clear idea, so here are my thoughts on it.

1) Players should not be able to bring over the items you gain from solo mode into the regular mode.
-People would abuse the assassins solo mode by bringing there OP gear they get from it into the regular mode. In solo mode, they have no players to kill them, so they have no challenge of keeping gear which could lead to careless playing.

2) Assassins need someone..or something to kill!
-Having an assassination solo mode would mean there are no players to kill, which is sorta the main point of being an assassin. There could be hostile NPCS added in or some kind of challenge to keep the solo mode exciting, and not just a gear gathering mode.

3) A chance for newbies to learn the map, and how to play!
-I know a lot of new players that become frustrated because they are lost, don't know the basics, and higher level or more experienced players keep killing them before they can learn the gist of things, so they decide to leave. If we did have this mode, it would encourage new players to learn and like the game, and the community might grow :)

4) Fear for the assassination community.
-I do fear for the assassins community, because this might cause a split in it. We could implement a time limit on how much you could play in solo mode, so that you would have to go back to the regular mode every time you play. (I was thinking the time limit could be 15-30 min or an hour for every 24 hour period, this is easily open for adjustments) Once again, if we had this time limit, new players could learn the game and then apply what they learned to the regular mode. I've been playing assassins ever since it came out, and I really want to keep the community together and have it grow!

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS!
<3

Reactions: bighotdogg
A

A pigeon

4) Fear for the assassination community.
-I do fear for the assassins community, because this might cause a split in it. We could implement a time limit on how much you could play in solo mode, so that you would have to go back to the regular mode every time you play. (I was thinking the time limit could be 15-30 min or an hour for every 24 hour period, this is easily open for adjustments)
[/QUOTE]

Uh huh .. how about no?

You realize how ridiculos that sounds right? Its like a mother telling her child not to play long and to fo do homework

A

A pigeon

RIP sorry didnt see that this was posted on june 15th . Sorry about the necropost. Delete these two messages i made here

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom