Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PutronStudies

Jan 13, 2024
Hey All!
Just created my forum account today to post this inquiry - does anyone know if there are plans to bring back Solo Eggwars for Java? I used to play this mode all the time, and am very sad to see it go. Many players I have encountered share the same sentiment. Will it return?

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!

I got a feeling that Cubecraft isn't planning to bring Solo Eggwars back anytime soon due to the current state of Cubecraft Java. Solo Eggwars was really fun gamemode which I used to play a lot too, but sadly it wasn't that active when compared to other gamemodes like Minerware, Team lucky islands and Team skywars. So that's why I think that they will most likely bring some other gamemodes back before they can add Solo Eggwars.

You might have seen this thread from bit over year ago already, but here you can read about what was discussed about Cubecraft Java and it's future.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom