• It's fine as it is

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Ok so i have no clue what to name this. Recently cube got rid of the map selection board for eggwars, and now the only way to join the game is to left click the armor stand, putting you into the currently fullest game. This is a big problem for when you are in a party, as it has a chance to put you into a game with a team size smaller than your party. Then when u try again, it keeps putting you into the same game, and its really annoying.

Solution 1: Put the map selection boards back
Solution 2: Make it so when you join a map, it doesn't put you in a map with a team size smaller than your party size, and have it prioritize maps with the same team size as you party size

Staff: If you have a better title for this pls edit it

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Ya know most ppl don't have a rank... this aint just for me its for the server. Also cuz cube is dying when I right click and pick a map, most of the time its empty and i have to keep on retrying till it puts me in a map that actually has ppl.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Although @alltop10 is right, this suggestion is still valid. Most players don't know that you can right click it to select maps. So, make it known to the whole server somehow please. Otherwise this suggestion will keep coming back (this one isn't the first) @Camezonda

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Ya know most ppl don't have a rank... this aint just for me its for the server. Also cuz cube is dying when I right click and pick a map, most of the time its empty and i have to keep on retrying till it puts me in a map that actually has ppl.
maybe take 10s and ask a stone rank whether they can choose before making the same thread for the 1000000th time

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, I'm sorry to say but the sign boards will not be returning. The point to having armourstands is that the lobby looks cleaner and has future support for new possible gamemodes. Recently I got a developer to add a "players waiting" option to each map within the armourstand, for EggWars and even the rest of the network. if there's one server it will tell the amount of players waiting in the server, but if there's 2 servers, it combines the player count. And as said, all players can use the map selection in EggWars. Lets hope this makes the transition from signs to armourstands a bit easier :)

As parties, our network control should put parties into games which can support their party size, if you happen to come across a situation where you're not put into a correctly sized server, it might be because all of the other servers couldn't support your party as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom