Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Okay, You've commented five times within 45~ minutes on your own threads, you don't need to constantly post one after each other on a post. Just put it all into one. You've also created about 5 different threads within the same hour, it's not needed. One thread is enough for a day especially. If you're trying to get helper (as you said on your profile), you should be helping other members and giving opinions, suggestions etc. Instead of farming messages on your own thread and now you have made another thread regarding game ideas. Just chill man :)

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
why are you suspecting me the whole time
You say the whole time that i want likes and messages
But that's not true I want to make the people happy with my games.

Actually, you're incorrect now. This is the first time I've ever mentioned or told you about it - from me. Other members might of. I understand you are trying to make people happy with your games, but honestly, from other people's points of view you are trying to farm messages on the forums.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Yes I place according to you posts on the forum but if I already said that i dont do this for likes and messages what do you not understand?
No hate though but this I wanted off my chest

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom